December 9, 2022

How to Increase the Volume of Your 2.0.1 iPhone

Posted August 16, 2008 at 8:20pm · 39 comments · Add Comment
marc
marc - August 17, 2008 at 1:13am
yeah everything is muted on mine too like vibrate/sound for new text message and when i am typing in a text theirs no keyboard sound..When taking a picture it doesnt mack the snaping sound. this sucks =[
WTF?>>
WTF?>> - August 17, 2008 at 1:11am
What the hell ?? I installed it on my 2.0 iphone and now I don't have the kwyboard sound and the lock sound when I click sleep/wake button! I tried to uninstall it but cydia does not display the volume boost I installed through iclarified source. I did manage and packages the volume boost nowhere to be seen.
jrvs
jrvs - August 17, 2008 at 1:06am
Hi, I have the same problem as crazy, marc and mack. Tried to uninstall/remove but it seems like in the middle of installation so neither the OS recognizes the app to be removed, nor is working, so it muted almost every function on my iPhone. Please let me also thank-u iclarified for your page; it may be the best iPhone-related web page.
mack
mack - August 17, 2008 at 1:01am
I tried installing the Volume Boost and I get the following error: Source Error - trying to overwrite '/.DS_Store', which is also in package com.ifonetec.mivtones. What should I do? I have MiVTones installed so that's probably why im getting this error. ANY IDEAS?
marc
marc - August 17, 2008 at 12:40am
crazymex i got the same exact problem as you. all my sounds stoped working after tho..like my keyboard clicks uh new texts messages camera. nothing works idk what to do
james
james - August 16, 2008 at 10:21pm
will this work with 2.0
CrazyMex
CrazyMex - August 16, 2008 at 10:05pm
Hi iClarified, First I want to thank you for your page, it has been a great help through my iPhone journey. When I try to install the volume boost I get a Source Error "trying to overwrite /.DS_STORE, which is also in package com.iclarified.cydia.disableac201" Any suggestions? This happened after I installed the disable auto correction package. Regards
iClarified
iClarified - August 16, 2008 at 9:11pm
It should; however, I specifically edited the files from the 2.0.1 firmware. A removal of the package will undo any changes if you notice any problems...
zalim
zalim - August 16, 2008 at 8:47pm
Hello: does anyone know, if the this volume boost will also work on the 2.0 firmware? plz reply