How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

Posted January 30, 2009 at 11:57am by iClarified · 185 comments · Add Comment
college research paper - April 14, 2012 at 10:31am
I am always glad, because I have a chance to buy custom papers. This aided lots of times.
Chino - March 11, 2012 at 5:29pm
You could certainly see your pstereixe within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.
Julio - May 9, 2010 at 1:31pm
Hello, when I try to download the quickpwn is asking me for some sort of password and username. What should I put?
N - June 7, 2009 at 1:26am
I'm on the last step, where I have to wait for the reboot after it's all done. I've been waiting, and waaaaiting,.... still waiting. So really, how long do I need to wait for the phone to restart? Guesstimate? 2 hours, 3, 4?
Alexander - May 28, 2009 at 9:28am
So I just got a new MacBook 10.5.7 OS X. I have an unlocked iphone but I want to Jailbreak it. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?? All of these threads are confusing. Please help guys.
Ekramy - May 19, 2009 at 1:19am
He
Gina Cheong - May 13, 2009 at 3:58pm
Hi, Im currently using an iphone 2G v1.1.2 and im using the Turbo Sim too. Will this tutorial be suitable for me to directly jailbreak my iphone to v2.2.1? Do i have to remove the turbo sim + Sim card first b4 jailbreaking? Im using Mac 10.4.11. Any help will be greatly appreciated :) (im kinda of an IT noob here) THANKS! :)))
NPS - May 11, 2009 at 4:07am
There is no problem at all if you running it on MAC 10.5.5 Now if you running it on MAC 10.5.6 you got to fix USB port for iTune on DFU mode again, even you did it before, this time just re-install 315.4 pkg, then it is working OK. To find out how to fix USB port look down here: Fixing DFU mode on 10.5.6 As noted previously OS X 10.5.6 introduced a bug that affected the use of DFU mode. with some Macs. There have been previously published hacks and techniques to fix this, but here is another method that can be used to temporarily restore DFU functionality in order to use QuickPwn or PwnageTool. You will need an account with ADC (Apple Developer Connection) this is free and takes a few minutes to sign up, you should read the terms and conditions carefully and you should only sign up if you are thinking of developing applications in the future - http://developer.apple.com/mac/ Download the disk image “IOUSBFamily-315.4-log.dmg” for Mac OS X 10.5.5 Build 9F33” (yes, that is a “5” in 10.5.5 - this is a developer debug package of the USB kernel extension). Unplug non-vital USB equipment, such as external DVD writers, USB scanners, USB mass storage devices, at the most leave a Keyboard and Mouse connected. Install IOUSBFamily-315.4.1.pkg from within the disk image Reboot your system! Perform necessary DFU activity with QuickPwn or PwnageTool. Download the disk image “IOUSBFamily-327.4.0-log.dmg” for Mac OS X 10.5.6 Build 9G55” Intall IOUSBFamily-327.4.0.pkg from within the disk image Reboot your system! Reattach your USB peripherals.
sams - May 3, 2009 at 10:13am
Quickpwn didn't work, unknown error 2001....
qu1xs1lv3r - April 19, 2009 at 11:32am
i have a newly restored iphone to 2.2.1 after the pwnage tool screwed everything up (my phone had no signal after restart whatsoever).. so phone is clean.. trying to do a jailbreak with quickpwn.. 3x now.. it says successful but no cydia or installer after restarting.. this is not my first time to jailbreak..
Prev 1 of 15 Next