September 30, 2022

Posted September 19, 2008 at 5:17pm · 19 comments · Add Comment
lee oleary
lee oleary - July 3, 2009 at 11:07am
im very intrigued
Wil\'siphone
Wil\'siphone - September 22, 2008 at 10:50am
Tks I have got my 1st gen iphone jailbroke, unlocked. Keep up the good works guys.
wong
wong - September 20, 2008 at 5:15pm
after jailbreaked my 3G Iphone. I could not see the "call" on the keypad. I was not able to make call or enter the numbers. if someone knw how to fix the problem please email me thanks!
miscman
miscman - September 20, 2008 at 4:23am
i updated my iphone to 2.1 via itunes and wanted to jailbreak and unlock..but after the update my iphone was already unlocked... hard to belive? happy day for me :)
bonkerbids
bonkerbids - September 20, 2008 at 2:43am
Everytime i try to extract the files to launch the app it says it can not open and wants me to send a report to microsoft. Anyone else having a problem with the file.
JRagan
JRagan - September 20, 2008 at 2:12am
James: thanks. Everyone assumes that it's obvious that the device should already be running the latest firmware for QuickPwn, but this isn't really obvious at all. Especially given the fact that the "traditional" mechanism for PWNing _doesn't_ require that you have already upgraded. This is an important distinction and one that should be made.
Baf4
Baf4 - September 20, 2008 at 2:04am
u guys are the best team and i have not used anything that is this simple. It was fast and really simple.
James
James - September 20, 2008 at 1:42am
jragan: You only have to update to 2.1 in iTunes then run QuickPwn. No more restoring after that.
Vinny
Vinny - September 19, 2008 at 10:28pm
I really need winpwn 3.0 (Whitch will be soon because CMW uses the pwnmedhus and .bundles from quicklwn and pwnage so it should be out) because I love to resize the partion for more apps, restore to a nice suxcesful 2.1 that is jailbroken. I'm not a big fan of Quickpwn and I would use it, but my iPhone needs a restore and I wanna do it with a clean, pwned iPhone 2.1 firmware. GREAT JOB THO KEEP UP GOOD WORK!!!
lemon
lemon - September 19, 2008 at 8:23pm
works great. thanx Dev team.