December 9, 2022
Steve Wozniak: Android Now Bests the iPhone in Some Ways

Steve Wozniak: Android Now Bests the iPhone in Some Ways

Posted January 17, 2012 at 2:46am · 29 comments · Add Comment
3do
3do - January 17, 2012 at 9:51am
He says the reality, ex with android on galaxy s2, u have higher performance even then new 4s, android lets u do unlimited stuff, still iphone is the best for me, and they should put out a new model iphone 5 that will knock out all other marks with high perf in screen processor and ram,
Miguel
Miguel - January 17, 2012 at 12:28pm
You must check some benchmarks comparing Galaxy S2 with iPhone 4S and you'll see that Galaxy isn't more powerfull than i4S, even with a faster processor
DNA64
DNA64 - January 17, 2012 at 9:31am
Apparently Woz does know you can disable Siri and still use voice control to call people like on the iPhone 4 without the Internet.
DNA64
DNA64 - January 17, 2012 at 9:32am
Doesn't
Sold-woz
Sold-woz - January 17, 2012 at 11:15am
Lol woz z really retard to say that abt Siri....! Siri with Internet has unmatched capabilities..! N Siri can b turned off if u want voice control..!! Woz can't just go in settings of iPhone which z so simple n can go for android which z full of settings..!!
ACEaleh
ACEaleh - January 17, 2012 at 7:14am
! did he really said that? i've used to have an android, i loved some of its features but sure not the voice recognition, with Siri I'm so happy and it is fun. although i'm not a native American, i have no problem at all with Siri understanding my comments, amazing.
Tomy
Tomy - January 17, 2012 at 6:14am
People have a right to say anything in he or her mind. But in this case,if you work in some company or have created things for your co,I'm sure you always carry all the responsible stuff your job did. Not saying bad stuff or giving bad opinion. So I have no respect to him
brandon
brandon - January 17, 2012 at 5:25am
I have an iPod Touch 4G and he is right it really does feel like they rushed it out because there is a HUGE battery drain issue with IOS 5 my battery stayed at 47% the other day and I was only using my Facebook app and there was nothing in the multitask the other day I was getting ready for school and I unplugged my iPod cuz it was fully charged and it dropped down to 49% and I was like wtf I mean yeah it's jailbroken but it was never this bad on IOS 4.3.3 when I had it jailbroken then and now I only gets 30 mins on minecraft and played it on my sister 3G and I got 3 hours so that is a huge issue with me I'm personally thinking about switching to the new Samsung galaxy player 5.0 it looks soo fucking nice
Hahahaha
Hahahaha - January 17, 2012 at 4:30am
Wow! Woz finally caught up to the times..better late than never i guess...enjoy that android..it will only get better from here :)
Buggsy2
Buggsy2 - January 17, 2012 at 4:19am
I'm thinking the Woz hasn't missed many meals because Siri can't get him a reservation.
Woz Speaks The Truth
Woz Speaks The Truth - January 17, 2012 at 4:11am
Hey Woz jailbreak it and you'll be back on top... But what he says is true. iOS 5 feels like they just rushed it out. Jobs is probably giving the middle finger right now!
WTFMAN!!!
WTFMAN!!! - January 17, 2012 at 3:35am
Wow!!! Steve jobs must b mad as fuck right now!!! If he could hear of course... Anyways..... Woz is allways saying shit and speaking shit, ive owned an iphone 4s since it came out and of course siri is not perfect but putting it bellow android??? Really? Woz is crazy!!! Hes a backstaber!! And this things he says he should never say them outside in the world...... Hes making the company he helped build Look like a bad company w overrated products.... GFU WOZ!!!
Prince
Prince - January 17, 2012 at 3:24am
Wow. Either Steve is pissed about something or apple really needs to step their game up. I don't have a 4s so I can't relate to what he says about Siri, but this is one of the first times I heard anything really negative.