* Photographs of steps of each weight training exercise
* Detailed step-by-step instructions
* Helpful overview information
* Tips on how to vary the exercises and target specific parts of muscle groups
* Impressive detailed vector illustrations of muscles worked
* A unique "DONT" tab that describes what NOT to do when performing an exercise
Exercises in SixPack App have been handily categorized by category, so a user can easily navigate exercises by muscle type. Categories include chest, back, legs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs and a large section of stretching exercises. The application also contains a handy collection of eight pre-configured workout routines.
"SixPack app is the most comprehensive app we have ever produced", according to Robert Maran. The application is receiving kudos for its tremendous content. "It really is a massive amount of information in the palm of your hand", says Robert.
SixPack App is available for free for a limited time, from the Apple iTunes App Store.