How to Check Your iPhone Bootloader Version (Mac)

Posted April 15, 2009 at 12:45pm by iClarified · 38 comments · Add Comment
JollysRiz - February 21, 2012 at 11:18am
I want DOWNLOAD warez X-Rumer 7.0 ELITE! Somebody, write me link to download, PLEASE! It the best program for SEO! Really need it! Thank you!
MaryXl84 - December 8, 2011 at 5:14pm
Good Morning people. How are we feeling today? I will be leaving for university soon. This information really helped my focus on my academic goals in highschool. If I were you, I would give it to as many people as you can. You will be able to save it to your computer here: http://www.multiupload.com/X0RPK62H6C
keith - November 8, 2011 at 7:54pm
MobileTerminal didn't work for me (as warned; not compatible with iOS 3 or 4), but I was able to use pTerm using root@127.0.0.1 to login.
Cheburatorei - May 18, 2011 at 10:24pm
So krwzy Mmm.. Later
BethT - June 11, 2009 at 3:02pm
Ignore my last post - I've made progress, gotten past Step 4 and am now on Step 6. However, when I input "cd/bin" after "Iphone:~ root#", I'm getting a response "No such file or directory". Thanks.
BethT - June 11, 2009 at 2:27pm
Attn: Zero or anyone who can help! I'm having that same problem others have after Step 4 getting the message "File Not Found", yet BBUpdaterExtreme is on my desktop and SSH is active on my iPhone. How can I use Cyberduck to try and make this work? I've never used an FTP or SSH program before. Thanks.
Khal - May 11, 2009 at 10:38am
This is my iPhone Bootloader Ver. ICE2_BOOT_05.09_G2M3S2, will the BBDown work?
anna - May 5, 2009 at 1:47am
for step 4, whether to use iphone IP address or desktop IP address? cuz' when it comes to the iphone's # thing, it shows no file exists
Zero - May 5, 2009 at 10:04am
Actually you always have to use the iPhone's ip address. Stupid question... Is SSH turned on on your iPhone??. You can also try all this by using cyberduck :)
anna - May 5, 2009 at 12:39pm
nvm, i got it... mine's on the 5.09, sigh
anna - May 5, 2009 at 1:33am
i tried but it always says no file exists...
anna - May 5, 2009 at 12:38am
whatif the IP address of iPhone and desktop is different, can i still check the bootloader?
Zero - May 5, 2009 at 12:59am
The IP addresses must be different of course but they have to be on the same network range.... For example the iPhone ip on my network is 192.168.0.103 and my Mac is the 192.168.0.101. As long as the first three octets are the same (192.168.0) you are good to go. If in any case this doesn't match it meams that you are connected to a different network or you are connected to an access point with a different IP range settings and you have to change that. Hope it helps :) Cheers Zero
Prev 1 of 3 Next