December 9, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Mac)

Posted March 7, 2014 at 8:32am · 58 comments · Add Comment
ideaman924
ideaman924 - February 18, 2014 at 2:46am
Works for me! Make sure you read all the instructions on evasi0n.com because they specially said no OTA installed iDevices.... Yup. Make sure you restore using iTunes, and make sure it's between the ...correct versions of iOS... and make sure it's an updated version of evasion, and also make sure that the download is not corrupted.
joonyabo
joonyabo - February 8, 2014 at 5:39pm
amir
amir - February 11, 2014 at 2:26pm
Evasi0n app quits on rootfs. No cydia on iPad
jZuLA
jZuLA - January 25, 2014 at 4:29am
At step Fourteen evasi0n crashes and (shows modify rootfs, then quits) When I then click on the evasi0n icon (doesn't say Cydia), it just hangs on a white screen. Anyone else have that problem?
jZuLA
jZuLA - January 25, 2014 at 4:54am
To be more clear of my situation: Ipad 2 wifi running ios 7.0.4 I am using a mac evasi0n 1.0.4 I have even erased my ipad. wifi on the iPad is on and connected.
abhaykhanna
abhaykhanna - January 27, 2014 at 10:37am
Same issue on iPad 2 wi-fi. Tried it 3 times now. Evasi0n app quits on rootfs. No cydia on iPad
joonyaboy
joonyaboy - February 8, 2014 at 5:37pm
I figured it out. iPad 3, set up as a new iPad, then jailbreak, THEN restore from backup, THEN jailbreak again and it works!
imijode
imijode - January 9, 2014 at 3:33pm
Ok ... am I missing something. Jailbreak went fine but when I "restore from backup" Cydia disappears.
Tson
Tson - January 6, 2014 at 5:54am
Ipad 2 jailbreak is working however, after reboot it takes a long time i have to plug in the computer and it turns on to normal. Anyone has the same problem like me? Thank you jailbreak team to fix the boot reloop problem on ipad 2.
Fcon
Fcon - January 5, 2014 at 11:32pm
Same experience here
Angelo Tomei
Angelo Tomei - December 29, 2013 at 6:04pm
Jailbroke the iPad Mini no problem... Except that Jailbreak apps are not highlighted on the springboard once I install them, any ideas? Thx.
B-Unit
B-Unit - December 29, 2013 at 4:56pm
This is starting to suck. I bet they have no incentive to fix the iPad 2 jailbreak now that they're "no longer partners with Taig."
rachelkati
rachelkati - December 29, 2013 at 7:24am
Thanks, iClarified! for making my first Jailbreak painless.
Kerdionu
Kerdionu - December 27, 2013 at 10:06pm
Succeeded to JB my iPad 2 on the first go without problems.