December 9, 2022
How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone Using Windows

How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone Using Windows

Posted November 22, 2007 at 7:27pm · 51 comments · Add Comment
Avram M.
Avram M. - July 1, 2017 at 3:30pm
There is a much easier way to unlock your phone . here are the steps: 1. download iTunes on your computer 2.download ibrickr on your computer 3. connect your iPhone to your computer with USB. 4.launch ibrickr from the directory you installed it to 5.in ibrickr you will see some instructions . They are to jailbreak your phone. do those then relaunch ibrickr . 6 . Click the applications tab .you will see more instructions. when you jailbroke it did not automatically install installer for you . these instructions are to do that .do those .7.click the browse tab 8. click the anysim tab. This will install anysim on your iPhone . 9. Disconnect your phone from the computer 10. Insert your new SIM card 11 launch anysim. 12. click the ok tab then wait for it to complete. It should take about 15 minutes.
NIcole
NIcole - February 17, 2008 at 5:58pm
HK, Please let me know if you figure out how to get past the anysim error message.
HK
HK - February 17, 2008 at 12:37am
Hey, Ali try running the appsnap while you're connected to iTunes. I have the same problem Nicole has, I keep getting "error package download failed". Then I downloaded anysim 1.2 from a different source. It said "anysim cannot unlock this phone. anysim will now quit". The first time I followed this tutorial everything went smoothly, I only got problems after I restored my firmware.
rockingkev
rockingkev - February 15, 2008 at 9:00pm
Hey, is there abetter way to get or a simpler way to get iWorld the iClarified way is too hard to follow......I have a 1.1.3 iphone that has been jailbroken...... also how do I upgrade my firm ware to 4.03.13 from 4.02.13. Need detail specs for both...I'm not a technical person.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
nicole
nicole - February 15, 2008 at 7:41pm
whenever i try to install anySIM it says "error package download failed". what am i doin wrong? im on step 20 of Unlocking
ali
ali - February 13, 2008 at 10:56am
helppppp i am on 1.1.1 and i ran install app snap .it went to the activation screen but never did anything help meee
Regie
Regie - February 9, 2008 at 11:28pm
iClarified, how can i run the windows.dat? I double click this file but doesnt work. Please help help
Regie
Regie - February 9, 2008 at 11:22pm
nice tutorials
Mike
Mike - January 12, 2008 at 10:18pm
I just bought a new 1.0.2 iPhone from the AT&T store. How should I unlock it with a Windows PC? Should I ugrade it to 1.1.1? Then upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2? And then follow the tutorial "How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone Using Windows"? Thank-you for the help.
raheel
raheel - January 12, 2008 at 3:47am
hi i am stuck at step 14 my iphone crashes as soon as i go into the wifi connections and restored it couple of time but nothing it still does the same thing ... :( plz help