October 3, 2022
Apple Watch Has 8GB of Storage But Only 2GB Can Be Used for Music, 75MB for Photos

Posted March 10, 2015 at 6:11pm · 27 comments · Add Comment
Bleeding cock
Bleeding cock - March 12, 2015 at 7:50pm
more like iphone. Colored with gold, gray, and silver. Straight greatness and not bent over like samsungs. Samsheeps going buthurt over quality gadgets from another!
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 11, 2015 at 7:04pm
I wasn't interested in the Samsung and I wasn't interested in no pebble and I wasn't interested in no fit band and I'm still not interested in Apple watch. Least of all at that price.
Ren
Ren - March 11, 2015 at 8:35pm
so Fitbit is enough?
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 11, 2015 at 11:51pm
Aren't you clever!!! Go back and re read dummy. Nothing. I don't like any of Those shits. Stop trying to advertise from my comment. Fitbit is the worst of all.
Ren
Ren - March 11, 2015 at 11:55pm
clever than you! 1. Advertising a product is stating what it does and listing how to order, 2. It takes a dummy to know one like you. If you didn't like Fitbit, why didn't you say so, that's why I mentioned it was because you probably had one only choice for a wrist device, 3. Stop assuming shit that wasn't even mentioned when it was clearly a question! So special you think you are huh?
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 12, 2015 at 2:44pm
If you were smart enough to understand then you wouldn't have asked a stupid question like that in the first place and much less assume stupidity from my post. Stick to what's written moron and stop mentioning that piece of crap.
Ren
Ren - March 12, 2015 at 2:49pm
after you realize what it even takes to relate to what you think you're trying to be such a smart ass over! Enough of this bullshit of your cough spewing puking semen!
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 12, 2015 at 11:24pm
You're too stupid to understand anyway so I won't waste my precious brain cells (it's what us people of normal intelligence have) on trying to explain something to you. Good riddance because I refuse to reply any further to you.
Ren
Ren - March 12, 2015 at 11:27pm
More like too smart for your own intellectual being that prove how speechless you are making yourself. Your so-called precious brain cells are splitting and continue to the more you attempt yourself at your own game. Sums it up right there. For me though, I ain't ever run out. Too much for you!
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 16, 2015 at 5:53am
Actually it seems like two different people writing. One a swamp thing and another a non English speaking person.
Cedeño66
Cedeño66 - March 16, 2015 at 5:20pm
Lolol. I hadn't realized you were in a white padded room. This ends our communication. Your incoherence of nonsense made up words bores me. Bye nut job.
ISwag
ISwag - March 11, 2015 at 12:09pm
It's a watch. Why do you need music and photos on it anyway. Asking as it controls your phones player that should be all people need.
sYolo
sYolo - March 11, 2015 at 12:15pm
Yes, imagine trying to call with the watch on a tight space, why do that when were alerted to receive a call made for phones. This is meant to save battery life is it not?
Sonu
Sonu - March 11, 2015 at 4:08am
TrAsh... And at what pricing... Is that the best apple could do? Going for a SEAMASTER this weekend...
Grumu
Grumu - March 11, 2015 at 11:59am
GimMick... At a price that makes sense! It that really how you judge things? Going for what's the best watch when the results come clear!
No More apple for me
No More apple for me - March 10, 2015 at 10:31pm
crap there goes everything apple I own, no more apple for me.
No more hipster junk for me
No more hipster junk for me - March 10, 2015 at 10:35pm
gimmicks is your way of judging everything Apple. No more of the mind foolish competition stuff for me.
?¿
?¿ - March 11, 2015 at 5:58am
There are a few people at my school who are getting 'bored' of apple including someone who 6 months ago would promote apple at any chance
Really
Really - March 10, 2015 at 6:29pm
I think this is retarded, they shouldn't limit the space to be reserved. Like if I don't want to download any other apps and want to fill that space up with music, I'm not allowed to do that?
Michelle Wookie Obama
Michelle Wookie Obama - March 10, 2015 at 6:34pm
I own an 8gb iphone and I still have more than half he space stored on it. When it comes to Apple watch, it won't fill up that easily due to most things it does without iphone even if zi did have almost 8gb on iphone used up.
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - March 10, 2015 at 9:49pm
Maybe, but I've managed to run out of room on every single Apple device I've owned until they reached 128gb. Some of us download more crap than others do. However, if they reduce my 100 favorite songs to low quality recordings, and all my photos to tiny pictures, when I'd rather use my phone. With so little space, I seriously doubt you could download many apps either.
Yourface
Yourface - March 10, 2015 at 6:25pm
Doesn't bother me at all. You still have your phone obviously so it shouldn't matter to anyone.
Michelle Wookie Obama
Michelle Wookie Obama - March 10, 2015 at 6:27pm
I only have very little music so it won't bother me that much!
Gabe
Gabe - March 10, 2015 at 7:04pm
Seriously. Who the hell putting music on the Apple Watch. Lol. Dumb.
 Ren
Ren - March 10, 2015 at 7:10pm
I thought the same thing because I'd rather have it control my music than put an aux cord to listen on it.
Doh!!!
Doh!!! - March 10, 2015 at 8:14pm
It's called bluetooth, dude. Besides, you keep yapping about Ampy, a brick you gotta strap to your leg or arm, then you complain about a cord?
 Ren
Ren - March 10, 2015 at 8:24pm
The thing about the cord was sitting down while playing music makes it harder because I can't pull my iPhone out due to how much space there is between my gut and the pocket it's in and how much space there is to pull it out just to access a song with an app, plus this ampy thing really changes what it's like to charge with electricity. It's that important, plus most people here keep yapping about it because some here don't understand.