A Little Jailbreak Drama

A Little Jailbreak Drama

Posted October 6, 2009 at 10:00pm by iClarified · 19 comments · Add Comment
Max - October 8, 2009 at 6:38am
i am with geohot to post it in public because it's not easy to fing a bug in the iphone and being stoled is a bad idea i just want him now to focus on blackr0in
brikz - October 7, 2009 at 12:25pm
TO ALL THE WHINERS AND CHEAP BASTARDS WHO WANT THEIR MONEY BACK: People lets focus on the real enemies….APPLE….and the reason why we need a jailbreak….If apple released it from the box with the full capabilities of its potential then it wouldn’t be such a problem….did any of you wankers demand your money back from Apple for only giving you some control of YOUR PROPERTY….and then try to make it illegal for you to control your own property….I DON”T THINK SO…..so leave the guys that are trying to help you out alone…and blame the real enemy
Dirk - October 7, 2009 at 9:39am
GeoHot might be brilliant, but he is also an immature little cry baby. Get over yourself dude, there are other smart people out there finding exploits too, and they are actually putting much more work into packaging the exploits into user-friendly tools and debugging them than you.
Tom Vanimox - October 7, 2009 at 11:09pm
WTF are you talking bought, Geohot has done quite a bit so shut the fuck up!!
Steve - October 7, 2009 at 4:29am
How boring I have a 3gs on 3.1 jailbroke already using windows and a custom firmware so all s bit late anyway now
Tom Vanimox - October 7, 2009 at 11:12pm
You have your's jailbroken because you already had your iphone 3gs jailbroken on 3.0/3.0.1 and did the jailbreak update from there to 3.1, but for those who got there iphones "out of the box" on 3.1 cannot so easily do a jailbreak and thats what this whole thing is about...
turim - October 7, 2009 at 2:17am
Hehe, how mature the comments on this matter is :-D
al - October 7, 2009 at 1:05am
lol drama
Jojo - October 7, 2009 at 12:54am
I am frustrated because I have already purchased a lot of jailbreak programs in the past which I am now unable to reload and use because my factory-unlocked iPhone 3G doesn't have the necessary jailbroken (Cydia/Icy) apps. The computer which I use is a PC thus I need the windows based version of Pwnage Tool or equivalent. I paid in good faith for all these "jailbreak" apps so I feel cheated when a viable fix/method so I can reload these apps on my phone is not being addressed or being developed.
asd - October 7, 2009 at 11:05am
PURCHASED ???? youre the dumb blond that gets fucked by everyone :) stupid ppl like you make me very very happy!!!
youreFcuking dumb - October 7, 2009 at 11:08am
purchased JB programs ?? you mean cydia apps ? well i agree with the guy above .. youre fucking dumb ! ive bought many apps from cydia and when i bought them i knew there might come a day when the iphone cant be JB and i will lose all the apps and my money thats a risk you should think about FIRST and not end up complaining let me ask you a serious question ? how many times your ass got fucked just today ! fucking dumb idiot
DWayne - October 7, 2009 at 12:43am
Man as much as I respect Geo you were dead on.
Peed off user - October 7, 2009 at 12:54am
Why don't you all shut the f**k up and stop slagging these guys off. I can see the point made by both of them, and there has been a public apology. You winging users should be more f**king grateful for what these guys do for us all. Let's face it, you also slag off Apple, but you buy your devices in the full knowledge of how Apple limits their use. If you don't like it, don't buy it!
Rob E - October 7, 2009 at 1:51am
I wouldn't donate to anyone except if they ship a working program like pwnagetool. And first afterwards. There are so many scammers out there and everyone wants to have a piece of the iPhone cake. //Rob
Jonno - October 7, 2009 at 7:31am
You're calling the jailbreakers children? Have you read your comments? er... It's called a donation, look up the definition of the word. If you don't like waiting, don't donate.
Tom Vanimox - October 7, 2009 at 11:15pm
Cant de-nigh that, Geohot has much knowledge of computers and shit, but really Geohot, you need to get out more rather than sitting infront of your computer 24/7...
B - October 8, 2010 at 9:15pm
your pretty stinkin stupid... geo was not the one who posted the exploit... it was chronic who posted it...
iName - October 7, 2009 at 12:04am
im sorry but the entire iphone jailbreak devs are such babies. just release the software no one cares about your stupid drama.
N41 - October 6, 2009 at 11:25pm