December 9, 2022
Geohot Declines $10,000 Reward, Blasts Scammers

Geohot Declines $10,000 Reward, Blasts Scammers

Posted November 1, 2009 at 3:47am · 25 comments · Add Comment
samK
samK - November 1, 2009 at 11:18am
geohot just threw half a car out the window. now that's a genuine unlocker at heart.
Tim
Tim - November 1, 2009 at 12:21pm
Great comment indeed SamK. Geo is doing with passion to provide us the free tool. He is such a real genuine "hacker" at heart!
badul
badul - November 2, 2009 at 2:00am
Geohot need to feed himself. By donating to his email account, at least he can be motivated for doing what he is good at.
Hung
Hung - November 1, 2009 at 11:10am
GEOHOT-YOU'RE THE BEST!!! This happenned to me once before I did research on free unlock softwares. I bought from one of the website for $29.99 and they didn't even have the unlock for my iphone. They did say it was in development. I had to email back and forth with the guy to get my money back, which took about 3 weeks. They are ASSHOLES. Thanks again GeoHot.
SHITTY POOP
SHITTY POOP - November 1, 2009 at 11:29am
ALL U BROWN NOSER WHY THE FUCK DONT U STOP WITH ALL UR BULL SHIT ADMIRATION OF GEO JUST MAKE A DONATION SO HE CAN CONTINUE HIS WORK REMEMBER MONEY TALKS AND BULL SHIT WALKS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP U CHEAP BASTARDS AND DONATE A FEW BUCKS
popescu ion
popescu ion - November 2, 2009 at 1:52am
Yes geohot don't release the unlock on 4th of november . Release it on 10th so we can see them ...
Edwin
Edwin - November 1, 2009 at 10:32am
Thank God these pirate scum don't have a Patent Lawyer. Or else they would patent your software. And then sue you for it! (Btw, Apple is known to do that.)
Mrunknown
Mrunknown - November 1, 2009 at 9:12am
I paid for an unlock a while back and they kept saying"we'll take care of you, we're working on it" then they said the unlocked it the othe day and it will be released on wed, so I wrote to them that GEOHOT actually unlocked and let's not play games, and that all I wanted was my money back.....SCUM BAGS!!!!
W
W - November 1, 2009 at 7:27am
Way to go Geo! For me I see this as a "race" as the release groups of the torrent scene are doing. They aren't in it for the money they are in it because of the competition and for me I also feel that you. Geo. Is competing with the dev-team and vice versa and I like the spirit! :) Keep up the good work. Ur def in the yellow leading shirt now! Peace
dt
dt - November 1, 2009 at 4:37am
GEOHOT = Real Deal. Way to kick ass Geo. I have been an advocate in support of those who are against that scammers. There is one guy that comes here to ask when, where, how can they get it free to sell, and actually has the nerve to call people he sells freeware to customers. Maybe he will have to use all of that ill gotten gain on medical bills for his family. I think this is a fair trade off.
An
An - November 1, 2009 at 10:50am
I just let every friend know at Facebook that "unlocking is FREE, do not pay for it!"
Him
Him - November 1, 2009 at 2:14pm
The guy is like the new messiah,way to go Geohot