How to Jailbreak and Update to 1.1.3 iPhone Firmware Using Windows

Posted January 24, 2008 at 4:37pm by iClarified · 106 comments · Add Comment
dental shop - April 17, 2012 at 2:41am
very simply explained. It is indeed an art to read & stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. I am really impress from your posted information. Thanks for sharing. lyj
Home Automation Systems - November 27, 2011 at 12:54pm
Lately I came to your website and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. Keep writing, because your posts are impressive!
Eghamustika - August 29, 2013 at 10:42am
You and I must have different verison ipods. My problem is the exact opposite of yours. I WANT my podcasts to be sorted into their own playlists for each feed, but all I get when go to Music->Podcasts is a list of every single mp3 I've downloaded. It makes it impossible to use. IpodderX is still king.
Kay - February 28, 2008 at 1:32pm
If I update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3, will all of my previous applications and contact list be erased?
ben sims - February 14, 2008 at 10:21am
Hey, for those of you who cant find the soft update to 1.1.3 then go to sources and add the iClarified source (http://installer.iClarified.com) then refresh the sources and go to the package iClarified and install the soft upgrade and jailbreak for 1.1.3. This worked fine for me took about 20mins but eventually upgraded. I havn't found any problems with it so far but if you get a syncing problem there is a package to fix this in the iClarified package list. ||||||||||||DO THIS AFTER THE PROCESS ABOVE (DO THE STEPS WITH iBRICKR AND THEN INSTALL THIS IF YOU CANNOT FIND 1.1.3 SOFT UPDATE IN SYTEM)|||||||||||||||||||||||||||\ Hope this works did for me. Good Luck :)
Skip - August 26, 2013 at 11:09pm
That kind of thniikng shows you're an expert
nghaiha - February 11, 2008 at 5:04am
I had the same prolem, I could not find 1.1.3 soft update. Many people got this prolem why there's no answer?
Ken - February 9, 2008 at 1:46am
Same problem here. Everything went fine up to the ibrickr part. I cannot find 1.1.3 software upgrade in the installation list, even though I refreshed 1000 times.
Oscar - February 7, 2008 at 12:16pm
i have the same problem =( quote : everything went great UNTIL i went to the system section of installer and "1.1.3 soft upgrade" was not on the list. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!!!!
FTB - February 7, 2008 at 2:15am
bc - February 6, 2008 at 9:11pm
movie rentals is not working. during synch I'm getting can't connect to itunes store error. anyone has the same issue after the upgrade?
Consigliori Wim - February 6, 2008 at 8:36am
I noticed the same problem, I only see the Official 113 Upgrade in the Installer, not the 113 Soft upgrade, or ... should I really use the Official one, since i was patched by iBrickr?
Prev 1 of 11 Next