September 27, 2022
ProSwitcher Switches Between Background iPhone Apps [Beta Released]

ProSwitcher Switches Between Background iPhone Apps [Beta Released]

Posted December 20, 2009 at 4:17pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
voiknelu
voiknelu - December 21, 2009 at 5:50am
you need backgrounder? it does not background the application you exit from...
samK
samK - December 21, 2009 at 4:08pm
backgrounder is what makes Multifl0w and ProSwitcher possible. it would be insane to auto background every app you open just so you can use it with Multifl0w or ProSwitcher. your phone's memory will fail on you.
voiknelu
voiknelu - December 21, 2009 at 4:24pm
i was uncertain.. thx very much
turim
turim - December 21, 2009 at 5:27am
So it´s gonna be free after the beta as well? Sounds weird, since he charge for his other good apps... And speaking of sound; what´s up with the music in this video? I felt I was getting more and more aggressive... should use some other music :-D Now, going to test the beta :-)
samK
samK - December 20, 2009 at 9:59pm
hmm this is hard to decide. ProSwitcher and Multifl0w are equally good. ProSwitcher is more customizable though. It also doesn't stay on the app when you press the home button to exit out the multiview thing. Instead it goes to springboard while Multifl0w stays on app. Multifl0w let's you blacklist apps while ProSwitcher can't. Let's see how the new update of Multifl0w handles the memory leak because it is I N S A N E... i think my phone crashed and was put on safe mode leaving my screen on for the whole night. battery just... died.
jon
jon - December 20, 2009 at 8:50pm
I hope they dont blow the price....
bob
bob - December 20, 2009 at 9:37pm
If by 'blow the price' you mean charge a lot - don't worry - it's free.
Tom
Tom - December 20, 2009 at 5:33pm
Best thing the iPhone has gotten in a long while in my opinion. Highly recommended.