Next Generation AirPods to Arrive in First Half of 2019 With 'Health Monitoring' Functions [Report]

Posted January 23, 2019 at 3:53pm by iClarified · 7 comments · Add Comment
NoGoodNick - January 24, 2019 at 2:54pm
With SO MANY Apple fails of late, you’d think Apple would concentrate on their most popular (and reliable) products. Instead, they continue to hawk their ‘medical’ use (a claim which has NEVER proven reliable), as an excuse to once again jack up the price so much that no one can afford it. It’s another case of false marketing claims trumping quality engineering under Tim Cook.
simos - January 24, 2019 at 4:00pm
Well, good point, Quality engineering seems not a priority anymore at Apple, just look at the MacBook Pro, they killed every feature that made the MacBook Pro famous, and this speaks a lot about who is in control of the company, surely not the engineering team.
onelife - January 28, 2019 at 3:56pm
Just like the New Mac Airbook they discontinued the MagSafe
kingyemzy - January 24, 2019 at 6:41am
Hey guys in Apple company will need you to perfect iCloud on the AirPod, so he can’t be useful to anyone that see it. after lost or stolen cause mine just lost in some few weeks and can’t locate it or make it useless to whoever see it thanks
NoGoodNick - January 24, 2019 at 2:49pm
Sorry, but the AirPods have ALWAYS worked with Apple’s Find My Phone app. I’ve NEVER had a problem with it (thank heavens, as I lose them in my house often). If you put it in ‘Lost’ mode, if ANY Apple users passes it, it’ll find it even if it’s not connected to a network, including if someone’s already purchased it from the thieves. Time to read you manual.
onelife - January 23, 2019 at 7:13pm
My airdots pro are on its way to me / couldn’t wait any longer for this though it might be next year
Rawatms187 - January 23, 2019 at 5:58pm