August 19, 2022

How to Copy Contacts From Your SIM Card to Your iPhone

Posted February 20, 2008 at 1:01am · 25 comments · Add Comment
sch15m
sch15m - March 10, 2008 at 6:47am
this program simply doesnt work for me, im on 1.1.4 iphone unlocked, it just copied 5 numbers that have to do with my provider, to check balance, and check voicemail, all my other contacts are gone., any ideas?
Poldark
Poldark - March 4, 2008 at 11:08am
Hi Guys. I have a problem. I have ran Simport and all my Sim contacts are showing in my iphone. But when one of my contacts phones me I still get the phone number NOT the contact name. Any solution to this please? URGENT Thanks. My phone is a 1.1.3 freed with ziphone 2.3
Moodi Hamad
Moodi Hamad - March 3, 2008 at 5:27am
Hello guys, I m having a problem with this app, i installed it and copied all of my 250 contacts normally HOWEVER all my SIM contact numbers begin with "+" which is the inetrnational prefix before the country code so when i copied the contacts the "=" sign wansnt copied. its a problem since if i dial any number it will give me an error since the "=" sign must be there. why doesnt it copy the "=" sign ?? thank u in advance
kiran
kiran - February 29, 2008 at 9:04pm
Dear Sir, I have 1.1.2 version , and i unlocked the phone , added app support patch for unsupported countries , added volume patch , let me know whther i have to install iphone region format settings . the problem with my phone is the volume is very low , early in the morning i cannot talk with other in the phone , the person whom i call says that the phone is muted , is there any connection with the iPhone Region Format for All Locales settings , or do i have to install iworld please help me out Sir also tell me is there any necessity to install anySIM1.2U Region format patch (1.1.3) Baseband updater (i havent installed the above yet , please let me know do i have to install all of them , i have a 1.1.2 version phone) please tell me how to overcome the volume problem i have App support Patch (1.1.2) version 1.2 , Volume Boost (1.1.2) version 1.0, Community sources version 3.6 , BSD subsystem version 2.1 , Installer 3.0 version installed please mention is there any other patches to added so that my volume problem is sorted out cheers kiran
AB
AB - February 27, 2008 at 7:46pm
How do I get rid of the SIMport icon from the home screen once I'm done ?
Poldark
Poldark - February 24, 2008 at 7:20am
baby
baby - February 20, 2008 at 11:09pm
Hi guy's nice page i need to past my contacts from outlook, it's given me hard times thanks
iphoneapps
iphoneapps - February 20, 2008 at 10:17pm
lol i have none this for so long, exept i used the simport from the frinchiphone,con source to get sim port like about 2 mounths back :)
Eric
Eric - February 20, 2008 at 4:17pm
When I try to install the simport, I get the error message as main script execution failed. Could you help on this? Thanks.
Danner
Danner - February 20, 2008 at 1:59pm
Shame is that it does not recognize the country prefix so I have to add a + to all the numbers. Is there anyway I can change the phone settings to a European (or German) phone? I might have missed that part. Thanks.