December 8, 2022

Posted February 24, 2008 at 2:48pm · 12 comments · Add Comment
twiceremoved
twiceremoved - November 21, 2008 at 8:48am
Does this work with new firmware 2.3
zafarius
zafarius - July 24, 2008 at 3:19am
I've run this twice now. Installed ssh, installed USB - all good. Install ATVFiles - ATVFiles appears in the menu but all networking - and I mean ALL NETWORKING is lost. Gone. completely lost. On the ATV menu system there is no Shared Libraries at all - not in Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts (you get the picture) and the device cannot connect to the Network at all. From the outside world - AppleTV.local no longer exists and the IP address is a destination unreachable. I'm running ATV Boot 2.02. The only way around this is restore Factory Settings and then update to 2.02 again...sheesh. Anyone seeing the same thing? Any work-around?
bob
bob - June 3, 2008 at 4:17pm
/Desktop/ATVFiles-1.0.take2a2.run: No such file or directory this is what i get... any idea? ssh is ok, is installed sapphire without probs. thanks in advance for your help
colts
colts - May 29, 2008 at 9:56am
in which folder do i have to copy the divx files on AppleTV?
Ben
Ben - April 27, 2008 at 10:54am
n3mi, obviously you have not enabled SHH so that got this error.
n3mi
n3mi - April 27, 2008 at 4:36am
im getting this message at step 1: AppleTV.local port 22: Connection refused lost connection any idea guys?
Ben
Ben - April 24, 2008 at 10:31am
I think this instruction is clear and work for me. Only the link ATVFiles is not update. I got 1.1.0 run.
ABC
ABC - April 12, 2008 at 7:28pm
I have followed the SSH enabled instructions and, it seemed working fine for me. However, when I tried to install the ATVFiles to my ATV, there was no response from ATV, and the password frontrow doesn't seem to work. Do you have any clearer instructions or troubleshoot with this tutorial. Thanks for your all hard work, can't wait to see my ATV play divx files.
Andreas
Andreas - March 27, 2008 at 5:18pm
Sorry i can see the folder ATVFiles on my apple TV but from where can I play a divX file that exists in my iMAC? How can I sync a folder in my imac with the folder ATVFiles?
shen
shen - March 25, 2008 at 8:36pm
it says the password frontrow is wrong.any idea???