Meet the Google Nest Thermostat, the smart thermostat for home with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control this programmable thermostat from anywhere with the Google Home app – whether you’re on an errand or in bed. And it’s simple to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
● ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable
● The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory
● Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home
● Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone
● Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet
● Savings Finder looks for more ways your thermostat can help you save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app; check with your energy provider to learn more about rebates and more ways to save on a Nest thermostat
● Smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring, which looks out for your heating and cooling systems; sends an alert if something doesn’t seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier
● It’s easy to install your thermostat, typically in 30 minutes or less, with everything you need included in the box; it’s compatible with 85% of heating and cooling systems
● Control the temperature with your voice using smart home devices that work with Google Assistant or Alexa
The 32% off discount is only available on the snow color thermostat; however, the fog, charcoal, and snow colored thermostats are also being discounted.
Grab the deal at the link below!