With over 50 image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro has everything you need to edit photos, draw illustrations, create designs, paint digital paintings, and be creative in just about any way you can imagine. Designed to be the ultimate Mac app, Pixelmator Pro has won multiple awards, including the Mac App of the Year awarded by Apple, and is one of the best-rated apps on the Mac App Store.
What's New In This Version:
Pixelmator Pro 2.3.4 brings support for Motion files, so you can export graphics to be used in Apple's motion graphics app, and brings massively improved support for SVG files.
• Export files to Motion format to create motion graphics more easily than ever.
• Enjoy massively improved support for SVG files.
• Text support has been greatly improved, including support for path text, multiline text, text with multiple styles in spans, better whitespace handling, and more.
• Certain SVG filters and effects are now supported – gaussian blurs, drop shadows, and inner shadows, including SVG 2 drop shadows.
• Gradients are now better supported.
• Both regular and clipping masks are now supported.
• Most CSS 2 features are now also supported.
• CSS 3 colors are now supported.
• Blending modes in SVG files were previously not supported – they are now.
• Image size recognition of SVG files has been improved.
• Added the ability to constrain the proportions of objects in SVG files, both when importing and exporting.
• More raster formats embedded in SVGs are now supported.
• The XML structure of SVG files exported from Pixelmator Pro has been improved to be more human-readable.
Other Improvements and Fixes
• When outputting selections to a new Layer or a new layer with a mask using the Select and Mask tool, the original layer will now be hidden.
• Fixed an issue that would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly when closing documents.
You can purchase Pixelmator Pro for $19.99 today. That's a 50% discount off list.