How to Unlock Your iPhone With WinPwn [Updated]

How to Unlock Your iPhone With WinPwn [Updated]

itaymis - March 21, 2013 at 6:17pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for iphone unlocks!
dorin - March 29, 2012 at 8:08am
Does this work for iphone 4 4.11.08 now? in 2012?
hub apexdc++ - March 22, 2009 at 11:38am
dchub://spacempire.zapto.org dchub://c-zone.hopto.org dchub://Xperts.dyndns.dk:7777 intrati si voi si dati /fav sunt cele mai sucare huburi... add hub in favorite strongdc++ apexdc++ odc++ strongdc dc++ bdc++
impact - March 3, 2009 at 2:22pm
iphone unlocked look http://devochki-dlya-tebya-na-dosuge.com/in.htm?wm=1066861
johntex - August 13, 2008 at 10:49am
i try to unblock my iphone with firmware2.0 everything works fine to me except when i try to recover on itnues. the itunes have de error 1604 or 1602 i put the iphone in DFU mode the windows vista install the new drives to DFU mode iphone, Itunes \"see\" the new iphone in recovery mode, but after open the custom firmware and go put inside the iphone this error happens help me please, for 2 days i don´t have an iphone but have an ibrick
Bryon Brock - July 24, 2008 at 12:38pm
The new winpwn 2.0 is out! you can grab it here: http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/file/115
Michael - July 24, 2008 at 4:04am
Okay, everyone go download Winpwn 2.0. It just came out tonight. Then follow the above steps (2.0 is VERY similar to the instructions listed here). If you need help, do a search for \"unlock iPhone 2.0 winpwn\" in Google. Oh, and Yassi...you need WinRAR to open that bootloader RAR file you downloaded.
Yassi - July 22, 2008 at 3:48pm
I NEED DESPERATE HELP PLEASE i am stuck at the downloading bootloader part. when i click on the download \'here\', i save the file but it doesnt open and a message pops up saying the file is not valid???!!! WHAT DO I DO!!??? btw i have Windows Vista
Jorge Rocha - July 22, 2008 at 3:37pm
WinPwn 2.0 unlock iphone 2.0
Bailey - July 22, 2008 at 1:25pm
Maybe I\'m just dumb, but you might wanna advise peeps that they have to be on 1.1.4 first before they do anything. That was my probelm not knowing I ahd to have 1.1.4 on. Other than that great tutorial.