September 30, 2022
Heated Steve Jobs Email Exchange is Real [BGR]

Heated Steve Jobs Email Exchange is Real [BGR]

Posted July 3, 2010 at 3:43pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Crate
Crate - July 4, 2010 at 11:05am
I just read the article ate BGR's site, what total crap, seriously. Spam filter......what? You get all this guys emails except the one that points out an error.....I call BS.. Calling yourselves journalists.........seriously...........uhm.......no your not. Your sensationalists, paying for a story line, no better than National Enquirer, actually worse than NE, they don't try and hide who they are. The iPhone is what it is, like it or not, buy it or don't. But these jerkwads riding coat tails for free press is the real failure here. Think of it like this, before today, I never heard of BGR or the hoaxers advertising firm, now sadly I know the names of both...think on that!
Ivan Moarmoneigh
Ivan Moarmoneigh - July 4, 2010 at 1:32am
Honestly sounds like bullshit to me. We are in a time of financial angst the guy who "spilled the beans" got paid he isn't going to admit to lying, honestly Steve Jobs doesn't come off as the Mel Gibson type. I'm sure he has a temper beut he's not fool enough to expose himself like this. If ppl don lik iPhones don't buy them, get a refund. Geez
Madcow
Madcow - July 3, 2010 at 11:44pm
So the article title is a firm statement based on one person's belief... That is pure garbage and this should be retitled.
Kroo
Kroo - July 3, 2010 at 7:35pm
Just because someone "believes" it to be real doesn't make it true. Without evidence they came from Jobs just makes it a big scam. BGR is pissed because he was scammed and is holding the line so he doesn't look like a douche. I "believe" BGR is a douche. So it must be true then!?
Banks
Banks - July 3, 2010 at 7:23pm
OMG, Who the hell cares about this B.S. You don't like the damn phone, return it and shut the fuck up already. I swear Apple has to be the company everyone loves to hate. One little problem about anything gets blown the fuck out of proportion. Real or not, get on with your damn life and shut the hell up. It's just a damn phone. Remember when phones didn't have shit in them? Remember when having a camera in a phone was like.....OMG NO WAY, shit wasn't even a mega-pixel cam, it was VGA. People are such douche bags. You don't like something, return it and get something else. You don't want to get something else. wait for a fix and shut the hell up about it.
jeremy
jeremy - July 3, 2010 at 5:11pm
Very true how many iphones were sold in the first 3 days? Like 1.7 million so even if a 100k were fubar thats only 10% of the market that has a problem. Its an electronical piece of equipment that was probably pushed out too soon before enough r&d was done to get out on the marketto compete with all the new droid phones that are out. I will say apple and att could handle the issues a little bit better then they are doing. With all the compition coming out and att loosing their contract at the end of the year you would think they would do everything they could to keep what customers they have. I for one cant wait tell verizion gets the phone so i can get off of att. But even still people just need to relax there is always a bug the first time something new comes out. Your just as much at fault for having to be the "first" person with a new toy.
AnotherBrian
AnotherBrian - July 3, 2010 at 4:16pm
Who cares I don't think Steve was bad in it, just short like normal. You know the guy should take back the iPhone if he doesn't like it, he can say what he wants but it doesn't mean all iPhones are having problems. There are many problems out there but there are also plenty that don't. I believe the problems are on the low end (just because I say low end it doesn't mean a thousand or 2, it could easily be 40,000 and still be a low manufacturing problem), it just seems like more when you read blogs. I realize people are mad but take it in for a trade, put a freakin case on, return it, or wait for a fix. Yes I think you can complain on blogs but most complaints just sound like jerk reactions (because it happened to me it's all iPhones, Steve why did you do this to me) what a load of crap.
Blondie
Blondie - July 4, 2010 at 12:43am
I agree with that.It can be design flaw or it should be the manufacturer which lapse QUALITY CONTROL.Remember Foxconn workers need to produce thousands of iPad & iPhone daily. Who knows. Maybe we can wait for the 2nd batch of iPhone 4.