October 5, 2022
Apple's iPhone 4 Press Conference: Live Blog [Finished]

Apple's iPhone 4 Press Conference: Live Blog [Finished]

Posted July 16, 2010 at 2:29pm · 15 comments · Add Comment
Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright - July 16, 2010 at 5:56pm
What a fucking joke. Jobs is making their fuck up seem like its an industry wide thing. You think I'm about to believe your tests? Of course your gonna make competitors look worse than you! You as a company have an obligation to test your products before you release them. Thats why you made available the bumper the exact same day you announced the iPhone, because you KNEW this WAS AN ISSUE! MAN UP AND ADMIT THAT! I enjoy Apple products, but c'mon, dont bullshit us!
Waiting customer
Waiting customer - July 16, 2010 at 4:43pm
Totally uncovered by Apple and those "Journalists": If the phone drops a call by tapping on the corner and if in the same situation it can be fixed by applying a duct tape, then there's a hardware problem. As they need some time to fix this in design and production (applying a thin transparent coating), they talk about all kind of interesting things - but totally unrelated to the actual issue. Guess why bumpers are free until Sep 30: they are sure they have the fixed phones in production until then.
Robert
Robert - July 16, 2010 at 3:31pm
just go return your iphone 4 if you dont like it...whats the big deal. god damn kids.....
prostovanka
prostovanka - July 16, 2010 at 2:12pm
PLEASE ASK THEM ABOUT PROXIMITY SENSOR. Proximity Sensor is more annoying then reception. When the screen turns on ur face presses END Call Soo many times.
Tulalip
Tulalip - July 16, 2010 at 1:54pm
Oh great. Free bumpers. Now I get to put a case on my phone. Something I hate to do. Screw this. Steve. You, sir, are a crock. I've never had a case one any of my phones and never will. Phones should not have to require a case to work properly. Fix the hardware or go to hell.
Dc
Dc - July 16, 2010 at 2:16pm
Hey queer. Fuck you. Apple is one of the best companies out there. at least he had a conference and said he wasn’t perfect and said there is a problem. most companies sell you a piece of shit and know it and never throw a conference of any sorts. I’m sure they will fix this issue. I don’t like cases either and don’t think I should have to put one on to fix this issue. bottom line apple is a good company. I think the reception is a issue for some, I have noticed it but it hasn’t been a problem. again I’ve noticed it, but haven’t had calls dropped.
tera
tera - July 16, 2010 at 2:24pm
You said it perfectly. Nothing more to add. Corporate scam. Only in America we also pay for incoming calls and iphones gets locked to a carrier even after paying for 2 years. It does not work in many Europear and Asian Countries and therefore apple unlocks them officially. FCC and US courts need to get involved to stop the scams.
Pro
Pro - July 16, 2010 at 2:46pm
Hey Dc, quit riding apple and Steve jobs' dick. You shouldn't get sold a faulty product and expect to mask it up. For some these reception issues creates a large concern. As for me, I can't recall a day without getting a dropped call. A 20$ nokia phone can work finer than an iPhone 4 in terms of making phone calls. Apple needs to address this issue and fix the hardware design rather than putting a band aid on it.
DC
DC - July 16, 2010 at 2:51pm
@ pro First off, Steve Jobs is Apple. So why don’t you take that $20 Nokia, which I would never own or be in possession off, Loser. And fuck your ass with it.
who???
who??? - July 16, 2010 at 2:53pm
Hey "Pro", suck a dick instead...Bitches like you don't deserve to own an iPhone 4, if you don't like 'em then don't buy 'em and if you own one then return the shit back simple as that...Oh and one more thing, stop riding the Media's dick as well!!!
Flame
Flame - July 16, 2010 at 7:43pm
Fuck you all, I hate you and your fucking flame-cunt-sucking-bitch-war. Fuck off and please die in a big fire while sucking massive amounts of cock and gettung shitfucked in your ugly faces. And oh, ur mom is a whore...
Huh!
Huh! - July 16, 2010 at 7:54pm
@ Flame: Then what the fuck are you doing here reading the post then if you hated it so much you flamer...get the fuck out and fuck your mom and dad or you siblings for that matter since that's all you gonna have for the rest of your life Bitch ass whining cunt!!!
Jumper
Jumper - July 16, 2010 at 7:57pm
LOL! This is fuckin' hilarious...keep posting folks!
DC
DC - July 16, 2010 at 9:50pm
@ Flame Aka Flamer. You sound like a bitter ass bitch who couldn't afford an iPhone 4. You aren't hard, you a bitch who's to emotional. Go fuck your mothers stinky cunt.
FUCK!