December 9, 2022
Apple's Official Response to Jailbreak Ruling

Apple's Official Response to Jailbreak Ruling

Posted July 26, 2010 at 10:06pm · 43 comments · Add Comment
Ken
Ken - July 27, 2010 at 12:50am
LIIIEEESSSS, stop trying to threatening ur customers Apple! You lost the war
Santz
Santz - July 27, 2010 at 12:33am
If there is no jailbreak i wouldnt buy this ugly ui. Apple u should admire dev team, joe hot because of jailbreak people bought iphone seriously & u have clinch victory over microsoft. Think twice.
Vang
Vang - July 27, 2010 at 12:06am
Basically jailbreak is a whole lot more FUN!! anyone who disagrees just doesn't know how to or can't read. Apple loves that shit. Trust me. If they hate it so much why hasn't apple put a block on it?? Come on folks get a grip. A stock iPhone I admit can be very expensive and quite boring. Now a jailbroken iPhone? Oh my GOD!!!! free apps up the yin yang. Have you downloaded the most expensive app for free just to have it? Shit I did. Don't know what to do with it but hey I got it. $900.00. Endless possibilities.
geemack
geemack - July 27, 2010 at 12:11am
Seriously, there are fewer reasons to jailbreak the iPhone today. If not for the fact that I am saving some money by tethering my iPad to the iPhone via Mi-Wi, there would be no reason for me to jaibreak. Now, if and when they come up with an unlock, then perhaps there is reason to support this activity once again.
MM
MM - July 27, 2010 at 12:35am
There are still plenty of reasons to jailbreak. Sbsettings is by far the most useful. Lockinfo is pretty damn good (I can't believe we've reached the 4th iteration of iOS and the lock screen is still as useless as day one). Also I use a better notification program, because Apple's implementation of push notifications is HORRIFIC.
HO
HO - July 27, 2010 at 2:04am
What program do u use for notifications?, im having some issues with Whatsapp and some other, thx :)
StopGlazer
StopGlazer - July 26, 2010 at 10:50pm
Apple has nothing to worry about, the damn jailbreak isnt coming out ......... ever. They just talk about it
freak
freak - July 26, 2010 at 10:59pm
Yeah! The jailbreak will not be released ever!!!! They have been paid by apple to talk about it so the iphone 4 will sell like hotcakes!!!
Sillydrew
Sillydrew - July 26, 2010 at 11:43pm
Yeah.. This makes sence. Haha ur retarded or kidding.
MM
MM - July 26, 2010 at 11:50pm
If you followed closey and use either one of your two braincells you'd find that they are ironing out bugs with facetime and the app store. But clearly thats vastly overestimating your abilities
samK
samK - July 27, 2010 at 3:03am
the jailbreak hasn't come out yet because they don't want you to cry about it when you blow up your iphone. give the hard workers a break. they're disabling your alt+rage+F4's...
Sillydrew
Sillydrew - July 26, 2010 at 10:37pm
To the people crying about human error get a life. There are far more important things to worry about these days than someone misspelling. Sad that you actually took the time to complain about that. It's not like you pay to use this site.
Webster
Webster - July 26, 2010 at 10:31pm
Iclarified: Do you guys have a spell checker?
samK
samK - July 26, 2010 at 10:26pm
people that actually jailbreak are people that actually learn to READ and research. based on the official statement i guess a lot of people don't! oh well sucks for them.
HO
HO - July 26, 2010 at 11:23pm
LOL, sometime ago i remember a Mapple spokesperson saying that in the usual Mapple way, "cause Mapple customers don't want to do difficult and complicated things"....he merely called Mapple users retarded entities but hey, they love anything coming from Mapple and tqking with no lube either....
jamonster
jamonster - July 26, 2010 at 10:18pm
lol "Apple's Offical *Respomse* to Jailbreak Ruling"
iClarified
iClarified - July 26, 2010 at 10:30pm
Our apologies. It was the very first post by this writer and it has been cleaned up :)
HO
HO - July 26, 2010 at 11:19pm
...hahaha...just don't go Mapple on the poor guy :)
Anon
Anon - July 27, 2010 at 12:23am
Ensure vs Insure
Roberto
Roberto - July 27, 2010 at 1:28am
That's a quote. Pretty sure you're not supposed to change quotes...
gtpsrock
gtpsrock - July 26, 2010 at 10:17pm
Oh yah... They are always looking out for us. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
BoweeZie
BoweeZie - July 26, 2010 at 10:16pm
Yes Apple, I would never want Cydia on my iPhone because I can get everything I want from your App Store. Seriously use some god damn common sense Apple. Why the fuck wouldn't you want third party apps on your iPhone?!?!!? You cant even get themes without jailbreaking. Piss off Apple.