How to Check the Weather on Your iPhone

How to Check the Weather on Your iPhone

hummmmone - August 16, 2014 at 3:46pm
happy to tell, i intuitively made my yahoo weather window into a list, and swiped r to l, on the city I have been trying to delete for weeks. which showed up a beautiful bright red delete button, hiding there all this time. nothing easier. ha my view shows a "+" under the cities I listed. then just type in the city name and choose which state... duh.
Talkyboy - April 21, 2012 at 6:02pm
How to find my location where is N/A or city not in lists on iPhone 4 that have The Weather Channel?
Gigi - February 5, 2012 at 11:29pm
I am a new comer to technology. THANK YOU SO UCH for helping me to DELETE cieties on my weather application on iphone!!! I am thrilled to have learned something new!
Aks - January 5, 2009 at 10:09pm
How can i add cities if they are not in the list of chosen cities by yahoo.
M. - September 5, 2008 at 9:53pm
*cough* arrogant much, some of you? I came here from a Google search on how to change the weather location for my three-hour-old iPhone. And, sorry to say, I\'m not stupid. Already set up the POP email for the domain I own, for example, but the weather thing threw me. I did see the tiny italicized i, and I was trying to smack it, but nothing was happening. I guess I was just missing---or maybe trying to type with my fingernail, like I used to for greater accuracy on my old Windows Mobile phone, but the iPhone doesn\'t seem to pick that up at all. That\'ll be a tough habit to break. Anyway, hate to rain on the judge-y parade here, but did want to say thanks to iClarified for taking the time to answer what is a *seemingly* obvious question.
Chris - July 6, 2008 at 12:28am
actually let me rephrase that is there anyway to add cities that are not found in the list?
Chris - July 6, 2008 at 12:23am
ok i have a question is there anyway to add non-US cities to the weather?
Metaone - June 4, 2008 at 3:25am
Next tutorial: How to open iPhone\'s box for the first time :)
Amused - May 25, 2008 at 5:05pm
I check it for the funny comments as well. Tutorials in the making: 1) How to use the touchscreen. 2) How to take photo using the inbuilt camera 3) How to use the speaker phone
BBL - May 24, 2008 at 11:03am
i checked this tutorial purely for the funny comments i knew people would leave. Is there an upcoming tutorial on how to Charge the iphone? :-P