October 5, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G Using Limera1n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G Using Limera1n (Windows)

Posted October 9, 2010 at 7:38pm · 34 comments · Add Comment
ipodtouch4
ipodtouch4 - February 9, 2011 at 11:32am
After the last step, what should I do? I clicked on the cydia icon and it says there: Who are you? User (Graphic only), Hacker (+ Command Line), and Developer (No filters). Which one should I click? Or do I just bought apps from itunes (on laptop or ipod?) Please reply asap. Thanks.
meganOUFC
meganOUFC - January 13, 2011 at 2:05pm
Excellent, as always. Worked brilliant 1st time for ipod 4th gen version 4.1 Thanks a million
keka
keka - December 6, 2010 at 2:17pm
awesome!!! it wrked on my itouch 3rd gen 4.1 \m/
Milan
Milan - November 27, 2010 at 4:38pm
will this jailbreak work on an Ipod Touch 3g MC Model?
Joel
Joel - October 20, 2010 at 11:24pm
i have the new ipod touch 4g 4.1 OS and i'm wondering if anybody has successfully jailbroken this with either limera1n or greenpois0n. also, has anybody encountered any problems during this process?
Greg
Greg - October 26, 2010 at 11:39am
Did it and no issues...I posted my success below already.
Kev
Kev - October 13, 2010 at 7:30am
Ipod touch 3g 64gb, worked fine for me, small problem with winterboard and Folder themes but thats it.
Apple
Apple - October 12, 2010 at 11:02am
does it work on i touch 3g 4.1?????
Ahmad
Ahmad - October 11, 2010 at 3:18am
Please answer me, by mistake I applied the new Limr1n JB on my iphone 3GS which was on IOS 3.0.2 before upgrading it to 4.1, and now the device is freezed on the apple symbol and is not able to connect to itunes to reset it. Any suggestion? I know it's a silly mistake but it happens :(
meganOUFC
meganOUFC - January 13, 2011 at 1:36pm
make sure you ipod/phone is OFF and so far NOT connected to the usb lead. Now have itunes open and you USB in but not connected to ur phone/ipod. now whilst the device is OFF hold your finger on the home button and keep it there!!! then plug it into the usb and keep holding home and wait............. for ages , maybe 30 seconds or more. after a short time your computer/itunes will now recognise you device and detect it as in recovery. okay. HTH
melak
melak - October 10, 2010 at 11:26pm
damn it!!!! i just updated my 4.0 jailbroken ipod thinking this works. now im stuck with this useless 4.1. my cydia and my installus is gone!!! :-( somebody please help. please update asap.
Reibok
Reibok - October 11, 2010 at 10:06am
Try do the jailbreaking again, BUT leave iTunes open while doing the jailbreaking steps, ignore any iTunes messages, just go through with the jailbreaking.
Ronan
Ronan - October 10, 2010 at 9:20pm
hi.. i did everything like there bus doesnt work and i have i touch 3g 4.1 its that possible to not work