September 26, 2022
iOS 5 Has Been Jailbroken! [Tethered]

iOS 5 Has Been Jailbroken! [Tethered]

Posted June 7, 2011 at 9:23am · 24 comments · Add Comment
Go fuck yourself
Go fuck yourself - June 8, 2011 at 6:49pm
It doesn't work in the USA even if you buy your phone outright dipshit.
vee
vee - June 7, 2011 at 5:26pm
IO5 is not out yet..... how did they get it?
David
David - June 7, 2011 at 11:16pm
it was released at the conference for registered devs...
Coose
Coose - June 7, 2011 at 5:01pm
Great, I hate giving $$ to anyone that develops apps for the iPhone unless they are part of the JB scene. Those of you yelling for Unlocks and what not should take a step back and thank these guys for doing any of this in the first place. It's not the JB community's fault you bought a stolen iPhone off of eBay without thinking about carriers and what not (exception to those in the west that are simply fucked by the given carriers). If it bothers you that much, go buy a new phone form the apple store and quit your constant whining or maybe cut the community guys a check. Bitching cause something free to you isn't handed over in a timely fashion just shows that your a POS and barely deserve the air you breathe
Hulu
Hulu - June 7, 2011 at 12:49pm
Not so fast. The exploit "for some reason is patched by Apple in the official iOS 5." Remember folks, MuscleNerd and Dev-team gave us the same futile excitement for iPad 2 jailbreaking when iPads 2 first came out. Now where is the jailbreaking? Is there compromise between some members of Dev-team and Apple?
Jeff
Jeff - June 7, 2011 at 2:28pm
You are an idiot. Get the fuck out of here and do your own jailbreak.
David
David - June 7, 2011 at 11:19pm
stop being so naive dude we live in a complex world where everything is not so bright and shiny and where cats dont shit rainbows; what if apple said do your jailbreak and shit, but announce it early so we can patch it, here a 50 grand check for every jailbreak you do... what if?
Leonick
Leonick - June 7, 2011 at 12:20pm
I bet this kind of attitude really gives them reason to create an unlock. Nothing stops you from using the phone with the carrier you bought it from, and hey then it all works too
Harry
Harry - June 7, 2011 at 2:29pm
So says the lesbian.
KH
KH - June 7, 2011 at 11:25am
You need a jailbreak before you can have an unlock dipshit. So shut the fuck up. You can't even spell douche. Have some patience asshole.
Maufcr
Maufcr - June 7, 2011 at 11:50am
HEY!!! we want the unlock of 3 jailbreaks ago!!! so shut!!
DacksMac
DacksMac - June 7, 2011 at 11:51am
I believe he is talking about unlocking some current basebands that have yet to be unlocked over the past 5-7 months.
Matt
Matt - June 7, 2011 at 1:44pm
I feel for u man, it's really been taking too long. If they have any progress on the unlock they should let everyone know or if they can't unlock it they should also let everyone know. Not just leave everyone hanging like this.
HotStuff2
HotStuff2 - June 7, 2011 at 2:13pm
How about you stop your whining and bitching, learn how to code, and do something yourself? That way you won't have to cry like a little baby over something that is provided to the community for FREE. So STFU, get off your fat lazy ass, and do something yourself.
Peterq
Peterq - June 7, 2011 at 3:29pm
go fuck yourself all of you dev team low IQ fanatic bitches dev team is working with apple, they will nevere release any unlock you stupid dev team fanatic asslicking lovers
Maufcr
Maufcr - June 7, 2011 at 3:54pm
HotStuff2 Stop the asslicking!!! I don't care if is free or not, if you offer a service you have to provided!! DEV-Team offered since last year and nothing!! One more thing, im so fucking tired of people like you, with that fanatic asslicking lover, if they want us to pay, we pay, that's no the problem!!!! AASSSS!!!
Maufcr
Maufcr - June 7, 2011 at 10:45am
GREAT!! Now what about 02.10.04 an gps fix??
Sean
Sean - June 7, 2011 at 10:18am
Is there any way to install iOS 5 on my iPhone 4 without being part of the apple developer program? I tried installing a leaked copy, it installed but then it says this device is not registered for apple developer program. I don't want to pay $99 nor do I know how to develop. So does anyone know a way around this?
VaughnSC
VaughnSC - June 7, 2011 at 12:03pm
You don't have to develop anything; you just have to pay your dues and agree to an NDA. If you don't want to pay; you just wait until its released. Otherwise, what is there to whine about? That beta software releases are buggy?
ios5 developer
ios5 developer - June 7, 2011 at 12:28pm
Hey bud, I can help I can add you UDID to my developer account for $5 though paypal if you want and you can have access to the ios5 and it will be fine through apple. Let me know
Rich
Rich - June 7, 2011 at 4:34pm
I'll take you up on that offer! email me! Bigrich@me.com I'll even give you $10
saam
saam - June 7, 2011 at 9:46am
that was fast
Leonick
Leonick - June 7, 2011 at 12:22pm
Yea, of course it was. All the current device will always be jailbreakable and this quick, they are all suceptible to limera1n which is a bootrom exploit, only way apple can fix it is with new hardware which is exactly what they did with the iPad 2.
Rbs2000
Rbs2000 - June 7, 2011 at 9:28am
Sweet!!! thank you muscle nerd...I was wondering about the jailbreak for IOS5 last night .. I knew it you're guys are clever fellows.. Thank you for the hard work always respect you ..