October 5, 2022
RiP Dev Releases Kate 2.0b for iPhone 2.0

RiP Dev Releases Kate 2.0b for iPhone 2.0

Posted August 11, 2008 at 10:01pm · 11 comments · Add Comment
Arjun Mukherjee
Arjun Mukherjee - September 11, 2008 at 10:45am
can someone please help me? I have RiP Dev installer added in my phone but i cant add in iClariffied as one of the sources!!! ive tried everything but i cant do it,
MIchael
MIchael - September 8, 2008 at 2:38pm
After installing Kate 2.0 it reorganized all my icons on springboard :/ SOme of the RiP DeV prefs are in russian also. Well its going to thrashbin.
Mateus
Mateus - August 13, 2008 at 9:44pm
your idea didnt work for me. TTY was off after i istalled kate, athough it didit work for me, help?
MacMeijers
MacMeijers - August 13, 2008 at 3:26am
Paul, the phone part is disabled because installing Kate turns TTY on in your phone setting. Put it off and the phone part will be working again.
MacMeijers
MacMeijers - August 13, 2008 at 3:22am
I just installed Kate, everuthing runs perfectly. No big deal.
Paul
Paul - August 12, 2008 at 2:40pm
I agree with Mateus - Kate broke the phone part of my iPhone. Uninstalling Kate brought it back. iPhone 3G 16 gig 2.0.1 firmware jailbroken with WinPwn 2.0.0.4
Mateus
Mateus - August 12, 2008 at 12:29pm
Hey guys can anyone help me, i´ve tried to intall it so many times, but in all times i have tried the phone wasn´t work, it just lauch the phone application, but it always come back to he home screen, i think its some kind of bug, any help? =D
Johan
Johan - August 12, 2008 at 5:34am
Am i only getting "Kate" in only russian language?
edward
edward - August 12, 2008 at 4:04am
hey! Guys i found a new source, add this to installer. Its repo2.indo.net.id it has alot of nice games.
vindalou
vindalou - August 12, 2008 at 3:36am
worked perfectly for me @ first attempt, after I installed I rebooted, then go into settings and rip dev is at the bottom, pick what you want reboot and you should have it then. On this version there is no Kate icon on springboard. Hope this helps. Vindalou