December 8, 2022
First SMS Filtering App for the iPhone 3G

First SMS Filtering App for the iPhone 3G

Posted August 20, 2008 at 8:03pm · 27 comments · Add Comment
EvilPenguin|
EvilPenguin| - March 5, 2009 at 7:11pm
Seriously, this app is going to me the **** off... i have tried editing the code and everything.. It still will not let me have vibration at all... It worked for 2 minutes and then i moved it into a folder, and blame it stopped working....
monica
monica - November 24, 2008 at 2:55pm
i cant get it to work...how do i get it to work when u get a text does it get it pop on the screen because iblacklist u dont how can i change it
dante
dante - October 8, 2008 at 7:22am
Me too I lost the close/reply button and the phone doesn't vibrate when receiving sms messages -even if I turn off the app. I'm using 2.1 firmware on 3G iPhone.
cypher1607
cypher1607 - September 13, 2008 at 4:56am
Hi, With Pysl V.91b1, all the in/out coming calls (add on the blacklist only for sms) was automaticly removed from the Call directory. It's was a very good think for who use the blacklist and need that all call (from blacklist) stay unknow from other user. Is it possible to Upgrade Pysl for this option. Thanks Cypher1607
Jim
Jim - August 29, 2008 at 7:43pm
My vibration alert for SMS does not work now unless the SMS app is open..........
Rh
Rh - August 24, 2008 at 4:37am
I like the sms preview filter I used it last time but it is not good without the vibration working.
RH
RH - August 24, 2008 at 3:52am
The vibration doesn't work when you have the sound blocked on sms notifitcation
Marko Ramius
Marko Ramius - August 23, 2008 at 11:11am
Don't istall it, not working at all on my IPhone 3g 2.0.1! I wait for a working and first of all reliable application about call filtering.
anders
anders - August 23, 2008 at 4:46am
I've had repeated problems with my iPhone that it suddenly stops alerting for SMS. No ringtone, and no vibration even though the phone isn't in silent mode. A restart of theiPhone helps to solve that, but.. it's hard when you don't know when the problem appears. ;P I haven't tested iClarified, but... I would use/buy iClarified without a shadow of a doubt, if it could help me/make sure that I get alerted when I receive an SMS... Is custom default alerts for all incoming SMS available?
Joel
Joel - August 22, 2008 at 1:03pm
Hi, this program installed fine onto my iphone. i was able to browse the UI and add numbers. So no problem there. One huge bug though. I lose the ability to use my dial pad! Even when i uninstalled it my phones dialpad didnt work. Just keeps crashing. I tried installing several times but no luck. Had to restore my phone ever ytime to get that function back! Please fix!