How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 2G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 2G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

help! - February 21, 2011 at 1:48am
WinPwn 2.5 is getting stuck at: \'The device is prepared for PWNAGE... but does not go to following screen, stuck at 100%. I\'m trying to update an iPhone 2g 1.1.4 to either 2.01 or 2.02... The log: Rebuilding Root FileSystem (This will take a while) Writing IPSW (This also will take a while) IPSW builder finished Starting Pwnage! Getting iPhone/iPod status... device connected in dfu mode Status = 1 Any suggestions?
Linda - June 10, 2009 at 11:47pm
Hey I was wondering if this tutorial for unlocking and jailbreaking will work for my phone. I live in Canada and I have version 1.0.2 (yea I know really old!). Please let me know if it\'ll work.
Yahya - September 21, 2012 at 10:18am
Purchased separately , veil, tiara, you have to enurse a perfect match three. When trying on , size to fit. Whether you want to buy a classical style of , modern style of , or the unique design of the , clothes should fit your personal taste, body. Choose a veil, a headdress and consistent with the style. Read how to make your wedding day look perfect little advice.Looking through wedding magazines to find some ideas how to wear . You can also look at the pictures on the Internet to get some inspiration. To decide whether to classic evening wear, exclusive design , dress, or a combination of both. If you want an exclusive design of the , you take the price to exceed the range, then look for creative .The traditional wedding is another option. You can change a wedding dress changed to suit their body. If the income is no difficulty, then buy a new dress, tailor-made to find the tailor. If the income is often insufficient means, buy old-fashioned dress, and then changed to fit changed. Friends, relatives to support you to buy a set of clothes. To find some classic dress picture, think about how it fit with their own.
Laiq - April 15, 2009 at 5:08am
on the 23 step my windows gave error for the winpwn and i tried many times but could not go futher then that stage what is the solution for this problem. waiting for urgent reply pleaseeeeeeee.
georgios - April 25, 2009 at 4:41pm
hi man, i had exactly the same problem as u it said that a problem occured then it closed but if u carry on to the next step ur iphone will be unlocked, i in the otherhand i bought the iphone fully unlock but you know first time first use it asked me to download a firmware or something, me thinking yay must be something good that will make my iphone work better, downloaded it then it said problem with sim card i tried vodafone,orange,virgin,o2,t-mobile,3. nothing worked still the same mesege followed the guide and then it gave me the shit in the end, followed that after the next step and everything worked out! now im using my ihpone fully unlocked and working exxelently!
Amy - September 26, 2009 at 11:52am
i have exactly the same problem, did you ever find a way to fix it because i don\'t know how too?
djbrown - March 29, 2009 at 6:46pm
worked for like charm
mohammad - February 14, 2009 at 4:36am
i had a problem at first then i worked it out, my iphone is 2g and the firmware was 1.3 when i tried to upgrade using pwnage the itunes stoped restoring for an unknown error, and the iphone could not reboot any more, i tried several times to restore and did \'nt work, so i restored the iphone using itunes with the original firmware and again restored it using pwnage and it worked perfect, if any one have this problem please do like i did
mohammad - February 14, 2009 at 4:29am
this tutorial is great, thank you all
Ahmad - January 31, 2009 at 2:18pm
anything similer to this for windows to unlock/jailbreak 2.2 and 2.2.1?
Gaetan - December 19, 2008 at 1:20am
Just wanted to thank you for your tutorial. I attempted to unlock my phone using WinPwn prior to reading your tutorial -- the program crashed and left my phone in a non-operational state. I thought I had bricked the phone. I was using version 8 of iTunes. You can imagine my relief when I learned how to recover the phone. It\'s working fine now. Thanks again!
Max - January 27, 2009 at 12:17am
i used this software and i made a mistake of using version 8 and it crashed while pwning and now i think im stuck in DFU mode that cant be detected by itunes and thus i cant restore/revert or do anything with my iphone can someone advice me on how to proceed to restore my iphone. it was unlocked/jailbreak from 1.1.3 ziphone itunes updated to 2.2 using restore from iclarified restore copy then it crashed and I cant get to use my iphone now. Any help will be much appreciated
Robert - November 12, 2008 at 9:42am
I\'m currently on unlocked 1.1.3. Do I upgrade to firmware 2.0 before following this guide or can I go straight to 2.0 using this guide?
mfrimu - November 9, 2008 at 10:47pm