Spreadsheet is a professional tool for creating spreadsheets on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Spreadsheet provides a scrollable zoomable view, along with cell formatting features and a host of standard spreadsheet functions. It includes the following features:
- Multiple cell types, including Numeric, Date, Time, Currency, Percentage and Text
- Cell formatting options, including bold, italic, text and background color, cell sizes and alignments.
- Copy/cut/paste operations.
- A range of functions, including date/time, math, statistical, string and trigonometric functions.
- Export (via email) to external spreadsheet applications.
Softalk CEO Simon Bates said: "The iPhone's popularity is growing rapidly as a business tool, particularly since iPhone 2.0 introduced Exchange compatibility, but up until now it has desperately lacked a spreadsheet application. We are glad to have been the first to have filled that gap".
Spreadsheet is available now. It costs $7.99 and can be purchased from the Apple App Store.