February 7, 2023
AirBlue Adds Bluetooth File Transfer Capabilities to iOS

AirBlue Adds Bluetooth File Transfer Capabilities to iOS

Posted February 11, 2012 at 3:36pm · 20 comments · Add Comment
Christian Louboutin Discount
Christian Louboutin Discount - June 9, 2012 at 6:11am
One particular symptom of menopause is weight gain, which, unfortunately seems to develop just as a woman finally reaches a point in her life when she's mature and self-confident, and then the fat starts piling on. This weight gain is Christian Louboutin quite common and the result of declining hormone levels which causes the metabolism to slow down significantly, even in pre-menopausal women.
Christian Louboutin Replica
Christian Louboutin Replica - April 13, 2012 at 8:16am
ceremony shoes worth is on, this element has an impact on Christian Louboutin Discount three aspects
Joe Blo
Joe Blo - April 3, 2012 at 10:59pm
To all of those that are asking if this works on the Polaroid PoGo: AirBlue Sharing 9.6 + iPod Touch 4G 5.0.1 ( 9A405 ) + RedSn0w 0.9.10b6 + Cydia 1.1.6 + Pink Polaroid PoGo Confirmed to WORK. Get an iPod Touch ( or a 5.0.1 device ). Jail Break it with RedSn0w. Update Cydia. Buy and Pay for AirBlue Sharing. Turn on PoGo. Join using BlueTooth Code 6000 Send a picture using BlueTooth. Just a FYI, if the pictures does not successfully transfer, you have to make it smaller/edit it until it sends. Unknown reason why, but at least it works. And by pictures I mean pictures from a DSLR ( not an iPod/iPhone picture ).
mikesolo2
mikesolo2 - February 17, 2012 at 8:09am
i rely like it its very cool
crApple
crApple - February 14, 2012 at 8:08am
Here's a tip, buy virtually any handset manufactured since the 1980's and you wont have to jailbreak or install crappy third party Apps, it just works ...... amazing, it's the future. Alternatively Apple, remove the crippling from your IOS devices so that I can enjoy them even more than I do.
prop wash
prop wash - February 13, 2012 at 6:29pm
It prints DIRECTLY from an iPhone 4S OS 5.0.1 to the polaroid POGO printer & FAST. Just did a jailbreak of my iPhone. Then purchased this App. Ran it and paired it to the pogo (pairing code 6000). Took a picture - selected it via bluetooth - PRINT... :-) bing-bang-bong !
Jim
Jim - February 13, 2012 at 5:54pm
Finally a great BT app! Just tested a file xfer. And it worked!
hyke
hyke - February 13, 2012 at 12:25pm
ok now I feel I have I spent about 5 USD for nothing it does not work with my iphone 4 on ios 5.01 jailbreak, am I missing something here. Do i need to download something else from cydia to make it work. I am really unhappy now, it does not connect with my PC or mac, I tried simple secure pairing without a prevail, I made sure that the bluetooth of the PC and mac are visible and try to set up a connection between my iphone and the PC or mac without a success. Its so easy on android to pair my device with a PC or mac, why with the iphone do we have to go through all that. Anyhow should I make a claim with paypal now, as it seems that the support of if0rce is not that good
prop wash
prop wash - February 12, 2012 at 6:49pm
Ever notice people never directly answer a simple forum question. People People --- PLEASE --- this was a simple question !!! Can this app print DIRECTLY to the polaroid pogo printer. YES or NO. No guessing or assumptions. PLEASE, reply ONLY if (1) you purchased the app, and (2) you have a pogo printer and have or have not had success in DIRECTLY printing to the pogo. thank you...
ratGT
ratGT - February 13, 2012 at 12:47am
Yup...
PeGGY
PeGGY - February 12, 2012 at 12:21pm
I got it and it works... Impeccable ..
Extracrispy
Extracrispy - February 12, 2012 at 4:09pm
Great news! Can you write out the process for getting it to work---using AirBlue and the Pogo printer together? Or is it pretty straightforward? Thanks
Thankyoumoreplease
Thankyoumoreplease - February 12, 2012 at 5:00pm
Does it have print capabilities In general through Bluetooth?