September 30, 2022

Posted October 13, 2008 at 10:26am · 18 comments · Add Comment
danyb
danyb - October 24, 2008 at 6:33am
yep, it's fake
cscho0415
cscho0415 - October 18, 2008 at 6:47pm
i wat winmo on my iphone... hints why i tried to start a project... its fake?
danyb
danyb - October 17, 2008 at 4:26am
are you ok? it's a fake :) so, it means that it does not exists. and even if this is real...who in the world want to boot a WM on the iphone :)) Error: no error occurred ...no thanks
cscho0415
cscho0415 - October 14, 2008 at 3:27pm
THIS WAS MY IDEA A YEAR AGO!!! i tried to get a team to start this but noooooo they all told me it couldnt be done... well you alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liton
Liton - October 14, 2008 at 1:42am
I am more then sure that this video is fully fake as if you visit their website then you will see how big fake people they are.
danyb
danyb - October 14, 2008 at 12:57am
IT's FAKE all day long. Why? It tell us that "When the iPhone boots" ...BUT take a closer look at the video and you'll see that the guy start an application for the 2 icons to be shown (he press on the touchscreen). So? The boot camp is an app that you'll start manually or it runs on boot? It's fake. please update this post
Naz
Naz - October 13, 2008 at 11:11pm
For those who don't think it is fake (http://www.gearlog.com/2008/10/windows_mobile_on_iphone_is_a.php) All the videos on their website are fake by the way.
Adrian
Adrian - October 13, 2008 at 5:11pm
He's Norwegian, im actually a norwegian myself, and at this moment i live in america, and everybody tells me i have an accent, and when i showed this to my friends they all said it sounded a bit like me for a long time ago. But i dont know if this is real, cause you can see that he does not press the home button whenever he closes some application. but it would be awesome with windows mobile on iPhone.
micheline
micheline - October 13, 2008 at 3:13pm
Its fake all day long, that guy is not a norwegian, he is american for sure. And he is not pressing the home button when he gets out of the calling application. FAKE !
SHin
SHin - October 13, 2008 at 2:28pm
fake... prank... don't get fooled by two adolescent teens. Norwegian don't have accent like that. Both are Americans obviously. Also I assume they are really highschool-sweethearts playing some lame jokes to us all.