March 31, 2023
MPlayer Comes To The iPhone

MPlayer Comes To The iPhone
Comments

Posted October 22, 2008 at 11:29pm · 10 comments · Add Comment
BRIKZ
BRIKZ - October 24, 2008 at 11:55am
HI, Will this help me play streaming music from sites that use realplayer? I listen to bbc radio one, and they stream music through real player. I tried doing this on the iphone and it wouldn't let me download it. Any help would be appreciated?
screambama
screambama - October 23, 2008 at 10:41am
ANYONE: i am trying to figure out how to be able to listen to a live audio stream through mobilesafari that uses windows media player. the website streams the audio using windows media player - any plugins out there to allow me to listen? the site is: finebaum.com --> then i click LISTEN LIVE at the top, safari comes back with "Safari can't download this file".
poop
poop - October 23, 2008 at 9:51am
just create a folder named "media" without "" and put the files there. the idea is great, but i just tested with a sample from american dad. sharp picture, men totaly unsync with the audio.. terrible. hope they are fixing this soon!
Alex
Alex - October 23, 2008 at 3:36am
MPlayer played my avi-file. But it was an 5 years old avi...
Ruda
Ruda - October 23, 2008 at 3:03am
Tank you James But do you know how I can make a symbolic link with WinSCP??
James
James - October 23, 2008 at 2:50am
Delete the download folder and just make a symbolic link with the name of the download folder that links to the media folder. Is there anything out there that will play .avi??
Ruda
Ruda - October 23, 2008 at 2:40am
Anybody knows how I can make via SSH a Alias/Link from the Dowload-Folder from the MobileSafari Plug-In to put it in the Media-Folder from MPlayer, so I have directly the downloaded movie-files from MobileSafari Plug-In in the MPlayer Library to watch?? Thanx a lot!
trip
trip - October 23, 2008 at 2:02am
ah! thank you! you asian?from?
kah wai
kah wai - October 23, 2008 at 1:12am
create the media folder urself..
trip
trip - October 23, 2008 at 1:04am
there isnt any private/var/media in the iphone when i ssh into it. only private/var/mobile/media any help?