September 29, 2022
Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 Has Been Released!

Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 Has Been Released!

Posted May 25, 2012 at 12:27pm · 62 comments · Add Comment
Mel
Mel - August 24, 2012 at 1:52am
I tryed using the new poison for the 5.1.1 for my 4s iPhone it won't work nether will whitiesn0w or redsn0w anyone have a clue as to what I shuld do I have had my phone since last november I was rely happy that redsn0w worked for my iPod 2g if anyone can help me please contact me at purpleorcid@ hotmail.com
Becneret
Becneret - July 21, 2012 at 1:49pm
Anyone know how to add repositories after jailbreak is applied for iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1
Lim SF
Lim SF - June 7, 2012 at 4:14pm
After download and installed the software, even i connect my ipad2 thru USB cable, but the "jailbreak" icon can't be active (i not able to click on the icon" ... can you help what to do to make "jailbreak" icon active?
Hirnav
Hirnav - June 6, 2012 at 7:23am
Can i do the untethered jailbreak on my iPhone 4G [5.1.1(9B206)]?
erik
erik - May 27, 2012 at 5:11am
My iPad 2 16GB wifi was jailbroken at OS 4.3.3. and i was update to OS 5.1.1 but i can't jailbreak my ipad since i'm update to the new OS. can u help me??
Becneret
Becneret - July 21, 2012 at 1:51pm
Restore the iPad to factory settings and run the jailbreak again.
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - May 26, 2012 at 7:55pm
Jailbreak was fine on both iPhone 4S and iPad2, but.... Updating the iPhone was a MESS! Apple wouldn't update and it put my phone into recovery mode. TinyUmbrella was NO help. Had to erase the entire thing, then recover from a backup. Luckily I had XBackup, so my Cydia apps were fine, but had to reload everything else (music, movies, podcasts, apps, etc.)
Movenpuck
Movenpuck - May 26, 2012 at 2:02pm
Worked on ipad1
copyleft
copyleft - May 26, 2012 at 8:18am
you should update the link to 2.0.1 since this version is buggy and is causing problems for many people. http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/05/absinthe-ios-5-1-1-untethered-jailbreak-updated-to-2-0-1-to-fix-minor-bugs.html
IPHONE4S
IPHONE4S - May 26, 2012 at 4:51am
Tried it with iphone 4s 5.1.1 and didn't work. Saying something went wrong back up recovery complete and unplug to try and jailbreak again.
Deep