USBFever Releases SIM Unlock Card for iPhone 2.2

USBFever Releases SIM Unlock Card for iPhone 2.2

Posted December 5, 2008 at 11:36pm by iClarified · 17 comments · Add Comment
rovaga - December 6, 2008 at 10:06pm
I've been using this SIM unlock cards in my iPhone 3G V2.1 without any problems, data, sms, incoming calls, everything works fine. Actually I bought the card, put it with my carrier sim... and ready... working smoothly. And just a reminder.... you can see the image blur on the real brand or developer... just go to www.rebelsimcard.com, there you can look at the videos showing an iPhone 3G V2.2 working!! And just be aware that upgrading to V2.2 may prevent a future software unlock... so to be safe right now... stay on V2.1
whizkid - December 6, 2008 at 3:59pm
Search on ebay for gevey and its the most popular selling sim card for iphone 3g and it works totally fine with 3g and even jailbreaked phone works fine with internet and all. No problems with calls and sms. As i already using it. and guess wat it's less than 10 $$$. And one more thing if u want this sim card to work on your iphone 3g or 2g make sure you don't update your phone via apple firmware 2.2, instead search for custom 2.2 firmware which do not update baseband. or you can make custome through pwnage tool available on mac.....Good Luck!!! More info can be found at www.hackthatphone.com
FogCityNative - December 6, 2008 at 12:47pm
Let me get this straight . . . I have a US 3G iPhone locked to AT&T. If I travel to Europe, I pay insane roaming rates to AT&T. If I buy this unlock card, must I also buy a non-AT&T (i.e. the Sim Card used in the country I am visiting) card to go with it? So the phone is tricked into believing it is really an unlocked phone and it will recognize the non AT&T sim card and will use it, so I pay local rates for my calls in the foreign country? Is there a list of countries where Apple sells unlocked phones and where there is a way to buy a local sim card? Or am I just not getting it and it works some other way completely.
valle - December 6, 2008 at 11:05am
Never trust the comercial for anything. Of Course the will only tell you the good things and not that it Can screw your Connection. They wont tell you the you might miss a sms or whatever. Even big cpmpanies like Apple will screw you. Just look at the iPhone com in UK
Jesper Neve - December 6, 2008 at 9:49am
ok, message received and understood. I do not want to be a dumb ass, I won´t bother you with more questions. So excuse my ignorance, I just imagined that a simple question maybe could be find an answer here.
mi5t - December 6, 2008 at 9:39am
all this hostility and stress, let them ask questions my friends. I got one too, it says that it jailbreaks it too? is that correct?
awyze - December 6, 2008 at 6:47am
OMFG!!! Can people not read. It say it will unlock all iPhone 3G's running on 2.2! Dumbass's
Viso Observer - December 29, 2008 at 6:27pm
I may be a stupid, but rebelsim does not work. Regardless of the promise.
john - December 6, 2008 at 6:42am
why don't you idiots just spend the money and try it for yourself? the price is not gonna burn a hole in your wallet. best way to find out and really convince yourself is to try it.
Viso Observer - December 29, 2008 at 6:25pm
So, now I have spent the money. I have a card from any-network and a card from USBFever (which is a rebelsim card). I got the rebelsim card working for a while with Telenor operator. I also got it to work with tele2 operator. But I could not receive any calls when iPhone was in sleep mode. The card from any-network refuses to work. Any more suggestions where I shall spend my money?
dog - December 6, 2008 at 6:39am
From my experience: Don not buy it because of many bugs with sms and incoming calls, Yessim is much better!
Jesper Neve - December 6, 2008 at 6:02am
Is it possible to unlock and use an AT&T iPhone, 3G and 2,2 version, which was reset to factory mode after an upgrade to 2.2? And use my Telenor cardin Sweden? /JNE
Prev 1 of 2 Next