Leaked Video Claims to Show 'iPhone 5' Prototype With Solid Matte Back [Watch]

Leaked Video Claims to Show 'iPhone 5' Prototype With Solid Matte Back [Watch]

ND - September 3, 2012 at 3:18am
I don't think this iPhone is real. Watch the video @2:58. The screen has the "connect to iTunes" image but it doesn't have the battery indicator on the top right corner.
Mark Benson - September 3, 2012 at 1:39am
HEY YOU DUMBASSES !!... THIS VIDEO IS A TOTALLY FAKE, WATCH CLOSELY WHEN THE SUPOSED IPHONE 5 TURNS ON..... THE SCREEN DOESN'T EVEN TURN ON, NO SIGNS OF ILUMINATION ON THE SCREEN...
Vinay - September 3, 2012 at 12:42am
Last few generations of macs all look the same too with small incremental improvements. That's all apple has to do once they have something people like. People will buy this. It looks real to me.
Erod - September 2, 2012 at 11:45pm
What if.... What if my grandmother grew a set of balls? She obviously would no longer be my grandmother! All these rumors do is generate hype and traffic... Just leave it alone, on sept 12th we'll all know!
Ricky - September 2, 2012 at 11:00pm
People saying "What if apple blah blah blah" Stfu already. It's real.
Justabrake - September 2, 2012 at 10:45pm
What if apple spent just say 100,000 to leak these dummy phones and hardware for the pass two months That would be well spent money on their behalf.
Mkeita - September 2, 2012 at 9:48pm
What if all this rumor is false? And we see a totally different phone on the 12th? I am soo tired of all these leaks and rumors.
Ali - September 2, 2012 at 10:31pm
What if it's real? You can ask " what if... " a thousand times but that doesn't change that this is by far the most realistic "leak"
JudgeMe - September 3, 2012 at 11:22am
DUMB FUCK
Therrd - September 2, 2012 at 9:40pm
I think the video is edited cause when he turn on the device and after few second the display turn off by itself it's not suppose to be like that, specially when it say connect to itunes it will take awhile for the display to sleep. Maybe he has all the parts to assemble the iPhone 5, the matte is a replacement parts for the iPhone 5 cause i know you could buy matte for iPhone 4S, Totally different from the rumored iPhone 5 comming in sept. 21. I hope i'm right cause i really don't want matte back for the iPhone 5.
George - September 2, 2012 at 8:09pm
Looks like the 'realest' leak thus far...
Joel Hassanali - September 2, 2012 at 6:22pm
Must say LOL, and really have to comment on this one: - U Guys are in for a BIG surprise. That's not the expected unit for retail....
Ali - September 2, 2012 at 6:24pm
I must comment one this one, I believe ur full of shit
Joel Hassanali - September 2, 2012 at 6:33pm
Maybe.
NoGoodNick - September 2, 2012 at 11:06pm
i must comment on this one too, ur so full of shit that ur shit is so full of yourself