First iPhone Spy Application Released

First iPhone Spy Application Released

Posted December 17, 2008 at 11:56am by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
Visitor X - December 18, 2008 at 10:09am
This is useless app. Children can talk dirty and text nice to fool parents. Where can I get app that records phone conversation ?
step21 - December 18, 2008 at 8:44am
if you look at the site it actually says your phone needs to be jailbroken for this to work, like I suspected. So it's not a case of apple allowing them to do stuff normal developers can't at all.
enrico - December 18, 2008 at 1:16am
Joe - it's past your bedtime... Run along little one... And watch your mouth or we'll tell your parents to take your iPhone away...
joe - December 17, 2008 at 4:52pm
if apple is so tight about their precious iphones OS platforms then do this apple start giving two yr warranties with the at&t two yr contract if your phones are so good.that shouldn't be a problem
joe - December 17, 2008 at 4:46pm
no shitf*ce i won't shut you wanna be a iphone fan bit#$ that's on you. but my phone is paid for and at@t is charging me for a mms service i'm not getting because apple dosen't want you to have it so stop be a bleeding heart for apple. they stop owning the iphone the moment i paid for it and at&t has 2yr contract with me not apple. if i wanna jailbreak it and download a mms program and use it on at&t they have no say in it . but they will let bullshit programs like this run on your iphone and it's ok hope your so apple when this same program is use by the police for something you did then i would say great.
Jad - December 17, 2008 at 4:04pm
So does this work on 2G iPhones also? I like the idea of having a back of my texts.
kameko - December 17, 2008 at 3:11pm
shut up joe. you sound like an idiot.
joe - December 17, 2008 at 1:02pm
just wondering because i'm about to sue at@t and apple for breach of contract for not supplying my phone with mms but i being charged for it they cannot tell me mms dosen't work all i have to say is swirlymms oh and my warranty hate to say it but apple only gives 90 day warrant after that it's on you so i have mine's for a year so apple say out of my phone and at@t honor your contract with me.
joe - December 17, 2008 at 12:46pm
Do i here lawsuit from all the programers that where refused by apple to be able to get into the program. hmmmmm
joe - December 17, 2008 at 12:42pm
Kinda funny how this program is allowed on the iphone to run in the background and run in between programs. I thought the apple didn't allow that in there sdk so why is this company getting away with it. and everyone else told they can't.
Prev 1 of 1 Next