How to Upgrade Your iPhone 4, 3GS Without Updating the Baseband (Windows)

How to Upgrade Your iPhone 4, 3GS Without Updating the Baseband (Windows)

itaymis - March 18, 2013 at 6:56pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ try this one, I unlocked my phone on very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again, it was the cheapest price that i found on the net only 9$ !!!
nikobab - March 18, 2013 at 7:31pm
No can do for my Iphone which was originally locked to T-Mobile in Croatia. Actually they can do it fo 70 USD and that's too much.
itaymis - March 18, 2013 at 7:39pm
my phone was at&t usa, was very easy and fast..
nikobab - March 18, 2013 at 4:22pm
Does this work for anybody? As I understood there are no positive comments. I am stuck with unlocked jailbroken 3GS 4.2.1. baseband 6.15.0, GPS not working, trying to find a way to update my IPhone, keep it unlocked, get GPS back. Any advices (as simple as possible please I consider myself advanced user but I don't have time to sit for hours...) Thank you!
cmarusicd - March 11, 2013 at 3:02pm
I have an iPhone 4 and I need to restore it to 6.1.2 without updating the baseband 01.59.00; can I use this tool and procedure to do it? I don't have the blobs for any IOS, only for the 6.1.2.
Bharat - May 16, 2013 at 6:31am
Hi did the Blob issue got resolved. I too don't have any Blobs.
Ahmed - March 10, 2013 at 5:03am
@ Orlando I think u need to do it once again on Mac pc. Or mac book. It will work fine.
Orlando - March 10, 2013 at 3:11am
Hello, I did all the steps mentioned here and at the end of the process, redsnow said that everything was fine and I should do jailbrake with redsnow but my iphone is in recovery mode and it doesnt go out of that mode, PLEAAASE, What can i doooo??
Orlando - March 10, 2013 at 3:15am
Its an iphone 4, it had IOS 4.3.3 and I instaled IOS 6.1.2, it is GSM, could someone help me please???
reza - February 26, 2013 at 8:24am
I tried to restore with redsnow 15b3 and IPSW(iPhone3,1_6.1_10B144_Restore.ipsw) for updating my iphone4 IOS4.3.3 to 6.1 but I got this error during updating blobs message : Could not fine recovery device. Actually, you can find screen captures in below links : http://euin.host22.com/images/309cd6396e74.jpg http://euin.host22.com/images/70e7a4f017a5.jpg http://euin.host22.com/images/d1016d687d59.jpg please help me
pubudu - February 14, 2013 at 3:50pm
My 3gs after updating 4.0.1 to 6.0.1 i have an issue. My phone suddenly goes off after halfway battery. This happens when trying to use apps like FB, Camera etc .. Is it a bug in IOS6 for 3gs. I feels like whether its has something to do with base band (05.13.04) which I didnt updated as my phone is a operator locked one. Anyone had the same issue and fixed ??
mario golfo - February 13, 2013 at 3:58pm
need HELP! I have iphone 3gs ios 6.1 baseband 5.13.04 its already jailbroken and I already install ultrasnow I can make calls and receive calls but and I cant receive SMS and send SMS! NEED HELP! any reply will be appreciated thanks ^_^
annoying - February 14, 2013 at 1:42pm
3GS Using Ultrasn0w. The early release of this unlock tool does not support any new baseband versions, but works to unlock the following basebands: 01.59.00 04.26.08 05.11.07 05.13.01 05.12.01 06.15.00 Your baseband is not on the list so better luck next time :)
coool - March 7, 2013 at 9:34pm
I've got the same device: 3gs , ios 6.0.1, same baseband 5.13.04 and everything works fine with ultrasnow 1.1.8? i think, the latest one. Try to reinitialise/ reset the modem settings or delete and reinstall ultrasnow from devteam source in cydia. It happened once to me that i couldn't receive SMS but i fixed it by just reinstalling Ultrasnow. Don't use both Ultrasnow and ultrasnowfixer! Good luck.
jepri - February 8, 2013 at 3:53am
pagi,,, saya ingin mengembalikan data upgrade dari upgrade iphone 5,, gimana cara nya? terima kasih..
aizaz - February 4, 2013 at 7:38pm
you need to have blobs for the ios you are trying to update. The method shown here automatically find your blobs either from your phone or cydia. Now, if cydia is not offering blobs anymore for the ios you are trying to update then you get the message unable to find the blobs. You then need to manually specify blobs if you have stored it earlier. You can store your blobs using Tiny Umbrella. However if cydia is no more offering blobs for the ios you are trying to update then you cant do anything.