This release brings some great new features that might change the way you use TimeTable. What's new in 1.6:
Export what you see:
In previous versions of TimeTable, you had to select the data you would like to appear in the exports from a check list in Preferences. You had almost no control over the order of the data and how it was presented. TimeTable 1.6 is my first step in giving you more control over your data. Now, what you see in TimeTable, the order, width, title and sort order of columns, is what will get exported.
More control with Columns:
* Now when you export to Text, Apple Mail or Comma Separated Values, the data is sorted and ordered the same as the columns in the TimeTable interface. This includes the width of the columns.
* You can now control how wide or thin you want the report to be in the Text and Apple Mail exports by setting the width of the columns.
* You can now choose what columns you wish to use by right clicking on the title at the top of the column.
* You can rename the columns using a new tab in the preferences menu.
Other New Features
* Dutch language support
* New End Weekday, Calendar and Rate columns
* Improved application Preferences
* Bug with empty rate field fixed
Pricing and Availability:
* $15.00 USD for single license
* $50.00 USD for 5 licenses
* 14 day full featured trial