PortAuthority aims to bring the power of MacPorts to the traditional Mac user by providing a user-friendly graphical interface to MacPorts. Using a familiar combination of windows, icons, and menus, PortAuthority users can search, install, update, and remove MacPorts programs and the MacPorts infrastructure itself.
Among the features and improvements in this release:
* Bug fix: Demo version no longer crashes on initial startup
* Can now print log output to default printer
* Now uses integrated help viewer
* Saves window position on application close
* New graphics engine for improved UI appearance