December 4, 2022
Do Not Disturb Concept From Auxo Designer [Video]

Do Not Disturb Concept From Auxo Designer [Video]

Posted January 15, 2013 at 3:01am · 15 comments · Add Comment
Ali Rahimi
Ali Rahimi - January 18, 2013 at 4:59pm
How can I prove that "do not disturb" was stolen from me? I came up with the exact concept over a year and a half ago. Down to the crescent moon, and it working with the favorites list to override the silent setting. And even the name "Do Not Disturb" was my idea. Is there anyway I can pull chat logs from 2010 to show that I in face texted about it in full detail?
Jailbreak
Jailbreak - January 15, 2013 at 7:00pm
I love jailbreaking my devices but a couple of weeks ago I messed up the phone by accident by deleting one file from the root folder. I had to update it to iOS 6. Since then the only thing I miss of my jailbreak is bitesms and sbsetting. All that other stuff that's on Cydia I came to a conclusion that its worthless.
Grow Up
Grow Up - January 15, 2013 at 1:32pm
How about you all don't complain just because you're on iOS 6 and updated when it's common sense not to?
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - January 15, 2013 at 12:02pm
And watch your language before you get your IP blocked from this site.....
Pod2g
Pod2g - January 16, 2013 at 2:20am
Yeah, I'm watching it and apparently you're watching it too. Go ahead and block yourself first
Pod2g
Pod2g - January 15, 2013 at 6:51am
Wow!! Who gives a shit?
Mybizness
Mybizness - January 15, 2013 at 4:47am
Millions of people dont have a Jailbreak. Cydia is about to go out of business . Whats the purpose ? I have a f*cking Iphone 5 which I f**king hate without the jailbreak. This is just a tease.
Grow Up
Grow Up - January 15, 2013 at 1:32pm
You're own fault for buying an iPhone 5. Grow up.
ralima2
ralima2 - January 15, 2013 at 7:35pm
We really need the jalbreak. that the only reason I have an Iphone.....
Grow Up
Grow Up - January 16, 2013 at 3:01pm
We don't NEED a jailbreak, we just WANT it. If you WANT a jailbreak, then you should've gotten an iPhone 4. You got an iPhone 5, deal with it. All these people with their first world problems, OH NO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD CAUSE I HAVE A BORING IPHONE 5. Go get an Android then if you only like the iPhone because of jailbreaking. Disgraceful, arrogant, people.
Dislike
Dislike - January 15, 2013 at 4:02am
What is the purpose of making Cydia tweaks while no jailbreak??
HERO
HERO - January 15, 2013 at 3:26am
Pretty cool tweak. I don't think he should charge for it tho. I'd install it just for simplicity of setting DND.
King