September 27, 2022
Early Build of 'Windows Blue' Leaked Online

Early Build of 'Windows Blue' Leaked Online

Posted March 24, 2013 at 4:45pm · 16 comments · Add Comment
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - March 25, 2013 at 6:01pm
Also might add I wish those asshole chinks would take more pride in their assembly line iPhone put together. I learned to hate apple with all their restrictions. As I always say let the chinks pick their noses and let. Good usa handle iphone
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - March 25, 2013 at 4:38pm
As long as they insist on dumping the tablet interface on computer users, with the conflicting input commands, they'll never revive their stalled computer sales (which tanked with the introduction of Windows 8). I was hoping they'd see the error of their ways, and try to save themselves, but I plan on installing Windows 7 on any new computer I buy from now on (even if it's no longer supported or available for purchase.
TONY
TONY - March 25, 2013 at 3:52pm
I don't see any difference from Windows 8.
Jbmaxx
Jbmaxx - March 25, 2013 at 11:48am
Can't get it out of my mind , the look is 1970 - 2001 Classic film?
lepaka
lepaka - March 25, 2013 at 10:49am
nice, looks very nice, it is a superbe system :) who wants to live in the trouble shooting computer world should buy it, who want to work contra-produtive should buy it, who wants to spend their precious time in configurations just buy it ... ah and becairful the virus are ridding through :)
El Compa
El Compa - March 25, 2013 at 7:20am
Windows OS. All I hear are crickets and a simple fart in the distance.
D3adname
D3adname - March 25, 2013 at 6:56am
Windows 7 best windows of all time
Rockne1865
Rockne1865 - March 25, 2013 at 6:56am
I would like to be able to customize, Win8 one of the major probs is the gestured thing that keeps switching pages, if I move the mouse anywhere near the top left Conner or even move it quickly in that direction, or place my finger on the edge of the mouse pad! It's really annoying & it's because Win8 is optimized for touch screen!
Simon
Simon - March 25, 2013 at 2:05am
Windows 8 is even worse than windows ME! And that's saying a lot!
Unix Rocks
Unix Rocks - March 25, 2013 at 12:14am
Windoze is a joke get a real OS UNIX or Linux like freeBSD
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - March 25, 2013 at 4:41pm
The problem with the alternative OSs, like Unix, is that they're dead in the water. There's NO innovation and no development being done on them. While the desktops are dead, at least Windows offers new updates on the interface. But... if you're happy with a haphazard alternative interface from 20 years ago... then more power to you.