February 7, 2023
Here's What a 5.7-Inch 1080p iPhone Might Look Like [Video]

Here's What a 5.7-Inch 1080p iPhone Might Look Like [Video]

Posted June 21, 2013 at 3:37pm · 31 comments · Add Comment
Branoski
Branoski - June 23, 2013 at 11:26am
For me is a Plus. The convenience of a Ipad mini in a phone format. What's the big deal? Variarity is for diferent kind of taste. Expand your minds. You don't have to buy it! Just let the others be.
Raleigh
Raleigh - June 23, 2013 at 1:47pm
imagine holding it, it's bigger than galagay shit 3 or 4 only adults can hold this easily by the palm!
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - June 22, 2013 at 10:56pm
Gfgf you aggravate me so much you make me make many typos you retard
No ma'am
No ma'am - June 22, 2013 at 6:36pm
Looks horrible. Just make iPhone 5 slightly wider.
Raleigh
Raleigh - June 22, 2013 at 11:49am
What? that big? it would look like the future galagay shit 5! It has to be alightly streetched out on the sides we don't need taller screens!
Velkus
Velkus - June 22, 2013 at 7:49am
I have iPad mini ... Another one???? NOOOOO!!!!! WE DON'T WONT BIG BIG IPHONE SAMSUNG!!!
Thoune
Thoune - June 22, 2013 at 12:15am
I personally like it. It would be better if it was slimmer though.
Luc
Luc - June 21, 2013 at 9:22pm
Yuck. I would like a bigger iPhone but *not* with the 16:9 aspect ratio of the iPhone5, but rather with the 3:2 aspect ratio of the iPhone4.
lol
lol - June 21, 2013 at 9:20pm
Install ios 7 without developers account and a lot more of tweaks and updates visit trickycrunch.blogspot.in
DavidG
DavidG - June 21, 2013 at 8:31pm
Love it!! Choice is a good thing.
urkius
urkius - June 21, 2013 at 7:47pm
looks like samsung galaxy s4
Tinmania
Tinmania - June 23, 2013 at 1:10am
Your kind of people I never gonna understand what kind of your parents shoved in your head when you were kid, but seriously you need to get your retarded eyes checked up. In what aspect do you see there's any bit of resemblance you find? Did you know that Samsung phone and their laptop changed their design after they saw their aluminum design? and as well as the iPhone that glossy candy bar shape? they even copied that finely chiseled chassis ? yea I know and I know you will still in denial that Samsung shitty product don't ever look like apple product.. Oh well, here goes nothing, wouldn't you say? *sigh* if you think you like and Samsung design is much better, why don't you use if and don't ever come back here and leave short sentences of clueless comment of yours, I don't usually hate slow people, but you, in particular, I wish you never borned for the sake of normalities on earth