Early iPhone 5s Graphics Benchmarks Show Significant Improvements [Chart]

Early iPhone 5s Graphics Benchmarks Show Significant Improvements [Chart]

Kyle - September 12, 2013 at 9:54pm
If u watch the keynote , all apps will be made in 32 and 64 bit to support all models.
iCrunch - September 12, 2013 at 6:33am
Man, that's awesome. There is nothing better than an ultra-stable, lightning fast phone. And the camera's improvements are significant! But Touch ID is perhaps my GEM of an update. I'm a lil' pissed that they didn't bother to put 802.11ac, though! WTF! I could care less about NFC. AirDrop is just...better. It's a better and seamless technology. Not that I use it much. Anyway, NO MORE ENTERING PASSWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO AWESOME coupled with iOS 7's iCloud keychain when Mavericks comes out.
NFC keychains - February 9, 2015 at 11:31am
nice http://www.nfcbusinesscards.us/nfc-keychains/
MUKAI - September 12, 2013 at 5:45am
Ehhh this happens every time with their crappy "S" phones. We will see the way better ram with the 6
odedo1 - September 12, 2013 at 2:46am
there is only one problem with that App makers will not build games for the 64bit chip because they want their Apps to work on all devices.
Sergio Andres - September 11, 2013 at 11:30pm
Flaco apple con un procesador dual core hace lo que el s4 con 8 nucleos y mas... Es mucho mas estable ios que android , las mismas aplicaciones en ios andan mucho mejor. Hasta ahora y mira que probe cuanto telefono hay..... a iphone no hay con que darle
Thefro9 - September 11, 2013 at 10:17pm
Sounds great! But I'm still waiting for my iPhone 5 to be pushed to the limits. PS.... Where's my ios7 controller ?
Justabrake - September 11, 2013 at 10:15pm
I just read samsung just released a new chip exynos 5, 8 core, which they say will blow apples A7 64 bit out of the water in speed, battery life !
krnekdo - September 12, 2013 at 1:20am
how will samsungs exodus blow anything away with this results? http://www.fonearena.com/blog/68172/samsung-galaxy-s4-snapdragon-600-vs-exynos-5-octa-benchmarks.html only last two diagrams are relavent coz you only know egypt test of iphones.
Anuar - September 12, 2013 at 4:50pm
Actually you should read better, the only acceptable chart is the last one (second to last chart is the T-Rex Bench). Still de S4 tests way better than the iphone 5....(5s results are preliminar..get your facts straight).
Saul - September 11, 2013 at 9:53pm