February 4, 2023
Early iPhone 5s Graphics Benchmarks Show Significant Improvements [Chart]

Early iPhone 5s Graphics Benchmarks Show Significant Improvements [Chart]

Posted September 11, 2013 at 9:21pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
Kyle
Kyle - September 12, 2013 at 9:54pm
If u watch the keynote , all apps will be made in 32 and 64 bit to support all models.
iCrunch
iCrunch - September 12, 2013 at 6:33am
Man, that's awesome. There is nothing better than an ultra-stable, lightning fast phone. And the camera's improvements are significant! But Touch ID is perhaps my GEM of an update. I'm a lil' pissed that they didn't bother to put 802.11ac, though! WTF! I could care less about NFC. AirDrop is just...better. It's a better and seamless technology. Not that I use it much. Anyway, NO MORE ENTERING PASSWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO AWESOME coupled with iOS 7's iCloud keychain when Mavericks comes out.
MUKAI
MUKAI - September 12, 2013 at 5:45am
Ehhh this happens every time with their crappy "S" phones. We will see the way better ram with the 6
odedo1
odedo1 - September 12, 2013 at 2:46am
there is only one problem with that App makers will not build games for the 64bit chip because they want their Apps to work on all devices.
Sergio Andres
Sergio Andres - September 11, 2013 at 11:30pm
Flaco apple con un procesador dual core hace lo que el s4 con 8 nucleos y mas... Es mucho mas estable ios que android , las mismas aplicaciones en ios andan mucho mejor. Hasta ahora y mira que probe cuanto telefono hay..... a iphone no hay con que darle
Thefro9
Thefro9 - September 11, 2013 at 10:17pm
Sounds great! But I'm still waiting for my iPhone 5 to be pushed to the limits. PS.... Where's my ios7 controller ?
Justabrake
Justabrake - September 11, 2013 at 10:15pm
I just read samsung just released a new chip exynos 5, 8 core, which they say will blow apples A7 64 bit out of the water in speed, battery life !
Anuar
Anuar - September 12, 2013 at 4:50pm
Actually you should read better, the only acceptable chart is the last one (second to last chart is the T-Rex Bench). Still de S4 tests way better than the iphone 5....(5s results are preliminar..get your facts straight).
Saul