September 26, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your 2G iPod Touch Using Quick2gPwner (Mac)

Posted April 10, 2009 at 3:41pm · 99 comments · Add Comment
bryan
bryan - June 14, 2011 at 8:48am
do we have to put it in itunes after that? because it keeps asking me to enter itunes. i can't excess cydia unless i restore.
owned
owned - July 9, 2010 at 4:33am
i press command+v and then it just says (insert name here):Quick2gPwner (insert name here)$ cd ~/Desktop/Quick2gPwner/ && ./redsn0w -bash: ./redsn0w: No such file or directory what do i do ive tried pretty much everything and i dont know what to do?
jdog
jdog - February 20, 2013 at 7:41pm
Make sure the whole folder is on your desktop.
cms267
cms267 - June 13, 2010 at 5:50am
I've been doing this for 3 hrs now, but still it's stuck in the "waiting for reboot" part. I tried to unplug and plug my iPod again and again but it still didn't work. What will I do now?!
cms267
cms267 - June 13, 2010 at 5:30am
I've been doing this for 3 hrs now, but still it's stuck in the "waiting for reboot" part. I tried to unplug and plug my iPod again but it still didn't work. What will I do now?!
master roro
master roro - April 22, 2010 at 12:33pm
can you plz help me it gets stuck on waiting to reboot and it will stay like that forever can someone tell me what to do
Ugur
Ugur - February 3, 2010 at 11:36am
I've unplugged my iPod touch from the computer because the jailbreak process appears to get stuck during a "waiting for reboot stage". I've plugged my itouch back, but now it isn't working.
ipod...?
ipod...? - January 9, 2010 at 6:21pm
ok mine is the same problem as all, gets stuck on the itunes symbol and usb port
Michael
Michael - June 14, 2010 at 11:05am
HELP** umm, my ipod screen has "Downloading Jailbreak Data..." with a downloading icon. Its been like that for 10minutes. What do I do?? Is this normal that it takes this long to download the jailbreak data.
chungey1
chungey1 - January 7, 2010 at 3:46pm
I could not get this jailbreak to work with my ipod touch. It seemed like a really nice jail break, real short but did not work. If someone knows how to make this work please add comment for future users and if you could also sent me an email that would be great.
Legba
Legba - December 26, 2009 at 11:03am
Yea so I tried to use this program, and it seems to be gettig stuck on the restart part... I've unpluged my Ipod 2 or 3 times, moved the usb port around and still getting no reboot action... I really had High hopes for this program... but it seems to be a no go :(
iknowlittle
iknowlittle - November 24, 2009 at 11:10pm
please help. i have done this three time and every time it gets suck on the downloading jailbraking data... screen and it stays there for ten minutes and then it flashes white and goes to recovery mode. please help meeeeee