December 9, 2022
How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone *UPDATED*

How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone *UPDATED*

Posted November 19, 2007 at 9:27pm · 38 comments · Add Comment
hi
hi - November 29, 2007 at 8:56pm
anyway to get rid of the SSH icon on the springboard?
iClarified
iClarified - November 24, 2007 at 11:56am
Use the contact us link and I will try to help you.
iFuct
iFuct - November 24, 2007 at 4:51am
i'm still having trouble downgrading to 1.1.1 due to the file being saved in a different format or something to my computer. any ideas?? ty
iClarified
iClarified - November 23, 2007 at 9:00pm
The problem you are experiencing with Fugu is easy to fix. Select Preferences from the Fugu dropdown menu. Select the Known Hosts tab. Delete the key you previously saved for your iPhone. Reboot Fugu.
Lotus
Lotus - November 22, 2007 at 4:48pm
I ran into a problem when I was supposed to add the anySIM app using Fugu... i got a error msg that says: @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @ Quite frustrating actually... so I decided to try CyberDuck instead... which WORKED!!! so if anyone has this problem... try using CyberDuck... I was using version 2.8... and just as the instructions say in this guide... put the anySIM1.2.app file into the applications folder... and i'm finally onto the next step!! I hope this helps someone... thanks!!!
MJApple
MJApple - November 22, 2007 at 12:18am
Why ? Raoidshare we can't download Mobiledevice from Rapid shre plz who has google pages or sth else put this golden file in their account and share it with us and give the URL for this file
iClarified
iClarified - November 21, 2007 at 8:50am
When you use the download link for the 1.1.1 firmware you should get a .ipsw file. This is the correct file name iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore.ipsw to download to.
Christi
Christi - November 21, 2007 at 4:04am
I had a problem, I choose Argentina because is my country, and the phone when restart tell me that I need to put a correct Sim What I need to do?
alphi
alphi - November 20, 2007 at 12:37pm
you´re a monster, I swear!!! Praise you...
Nick
Nick - November 20, 2007 at 10:03am
Worked perfectly. But how do I remove the SSH icon from my springboard??? Please help me.