September 25, 2022
Apple Apologizes for Baby Shaker App

Apple Apologizes for Baby Shaker App

Posted April 23, 2009 at 5:22pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
ricekake
ricekake - April 25, 2009 at 9:21am
I really am amazed that in 2009 we have people freaking out over this. Whether the app was free or not we had the choice to use it. Now its taken away and apologized for because some people didnt like it? Our family fought and died for our very rights in wars so we could piss on the flag if we wanted to. I mean really go live in a box if things like this rattle your life that bad. Trust me, I bet there is a movie, cd, or video game that is more offensive in your house than this silly app.
Your mom
Your mom - April 27, 2009 at 6:01pm
suck a dick.......prik
Manny
Manny - April 24, 2009 at 12:14am
I will bring APPLE down everyone sign with me and lets open a court hearing about this i have 3 kids and my baby boy 4 month year old had a shaking sindrome baby at day care from some F&&& Bi*(( we are still looking, first time i see this sh^ who ever has this should go to Jail and get shot.
HCDP
HCDP - April 24, 2009 at 3:04am
Who in their right mind would actualy buy this APP? Just thinking of this makes my stomach hurt.
Manny
Manny - April 24, 2009 at 10:20am
hey dude if your man enough you would understand not acting like a moron and when i find you lol oh duded you dont know.......
tim
tim - April 25, 2009 at 1:55am
right on brikz.. you however are a dumb shit.. 'duded' wtf is that.. i cannot believe you to have children when you use the word 'lol' on the internet.. are you like 12 or something.. who gives a shit who would buy it.. no ones buys apps anymore, pfft FAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAG bahaah
Lugoco
Lugoco - April 27, 2009 at 5:34pm
For all you US citizens....you moral values have just gone down the drain....... I can uderstand is an amazin app, but it could have bee done without offending anyone, especially babies.... This is why you have this gun wars at schools and universities..... Hope you will cange your mind once you are parents.....
brikz
brikz - April 27, 2009 at 6:28pm
And what country do you live in? Gumdrop and lollipop land?