December 9, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)

Posted February 23, 2014 at 9:30pm · 348 comments · Add Comment
John McWire
John McWire - September 8, 2015 at 3:47pm
I have an iPhone 4 32GB (FW 7.0.4), it is unlocked, I think after jailbreak the cell will be locked. Please help with that matter and solutions if it is possible. Thanks
StevePendragon
StevePendragon - July 30, 2015 at 4:11am
Does it support iPhone 6 ?
placid
placid - July 8, 2015 at 2:23pm
i have downloaded all the necessary software but i can find backup iPhone on my iTunes. what wrong.
Xiomara montoya
Xiomara montoya - May 24, 2015 at 8:19am
I bought an iPhone from someone and they don't remember their apple id nor their password I've tried resetting the phone but it's asking me for atleast an email they used for the apple id and they don't remember anything is there a way I can get into the phone to be able to use it?
Crrafty
Crrafty - May 25, 2015 at 8:54pm
Return it to the person that sold it to you. It's obviously stolen if they don't even know what email they used.
timothyf7
timothyf7 - June 18, 2016 at 1:42pm
I had the same problem. The person that gave me the phone (it was not stolen) forgot their password. There is no safe way to erase and reset the phone without it. They contacted Apple and answered some questions; and then sent him an email 24 hours later with the information.
kattgirl
kattgirl - April 9, 2015 at 3:16pm
Okay I've read a lot of you all comments and they have been helpful but I have a sprint iPhone 5s wirht he ios8_update and I need a good jailbreaking website to go to jailbreak my phone .. Any help
Crrafty
Crrafty - December 6, 2014 at 4:10pm
You're an idiot. Nothing in this site is paid for.
darrell abbott
darrell abbott - October 13, 2014 at 3:26pm
i have a iphone 5c by sprint iso 8.0 how can i switch carrier
ishpreet singh
ishpreet singh - September 28, 2014 at 2:57pm
how can i un jailbreak my iphone 4s running ios 7.1.1.
zanis
zanis - September 28, 2014 at 4:21am
guys i just wanna know, why i must restore firmware firs before i runing the evasi0n?how if i just run the evasi0n without restore the firmware?
sarfaraz ahmad
sarfaraz ahmad - September 24, 2014 at 5:22pm
I have iphone 4 problem is when i start msg came insert the valid sim with no pin lock to activate Iphone.dear guys pls help me. Iphone model no A1387.