Whited00r 7 Brings the Look and Feel of iOS 7 to Older iDevices

Whited00r 7 Brings the Look and Feel of iOS 7 to Older iDevices

dlimi ismail - June 13, 2014 at 11:22am
how i can find apptimemachine .?
hasnain - January 21, 2014 at 5:33pm
my control center is not been seen in whited00r 7 do any one know its solution
LcsZhDrw - March 19, 2014 at 11:01pm
You have to enable it in the Whited00r settings.
Naransin - January 2, 2014 at 8:24pm
is there new apps in whited00r 7 regarding the ones available in whited00r 6? i mean in time machine? which IOS is supposed to simulate the white7? IOS 3 or IOS 4?
Thomas - December 30, 2013 at 2:05pm
What about the 3GS - is this not an old device with no iOS7 support?! Only for original iPhone and 3G ...
mindingulove - December 31, 2013 at 4:42pm
they only give support to devices considered obsolete by apple. so are the devices that support only up to firmware 3. but ure going to say that iphone 3 supports 4, its true but ios 4 gets unstable on iphone 3, so the best firmware to it is ios 3. Iphone 3gs can run up to ios 6 one of the latest, and it wont be considered obsolete by apple right now, so no support from whitedoor
Pr0toc0L - December 30, 2013 at 1:40pm
What kills me is that this ish should be available for all devices and for new firmware, anything to escape Apple's tyranny. Im pretty sure you can change the fruity look of ios 7 to other personalized themes with this new OS.
James Cameron - December 30, 2013 at 1:37pm
Fuck iOS 7 look.. Why dorsn't someone make iOS 7 look like iOS 6, that would be an upgrade.. Join i hate iOS 7 on FB!
K - December 30, 2013 at 2:12pm
Maybe apple is improving first but I was planning to make a rumor to move every iOS 6 stuff to iOS 7 so people have it the way they wanted it, I wanted to make a rumor for months but no one replied to me on how to do it. Millions will be satisfied if I start this rumor and get everyone else to do it.
ratGT - December 30, 2013 at 9:58pm
I think that previous version, Whited00r 6, does exactly that - iOS 6 look and feel on iPhone 2G/ 3G
sajjad_4g - December 30, 2013 at 11:40am
does it work on ipod4?
Mavrick - December 30, 2013 at 3:43am
it works on 3g good....
John - December 29, 2013 at 2:02pm
The only reason to Jailbreak iOS 7 is to get rid of the ugliest icon set ever created. This Whited00r is the most stupid, contradicting idea ever. It's like hiring people to make your $5 million Penthouse to look like a trailer trash home.
Diego - December 29, 2013 at 3:00pm
Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. So are others. Guess what, not everyone think like you. Isn't that beautiful? ;)
K - December 29, 2013 at 3:11pm
It's not ugly if it didn't come with the high neon color texture, but did you know you have to also change the web, Siri, and new designs of the apps to iOS 6 because it to is iOS 7.
Android sucks - December 30, 2013 at 4:36am
LOL I'm entitled to my own opinion as we'll and I hate pink do I want an iPhone or a gay rainbow iPhone ? Sorry but is apple designers gay and trying to make us swallow their gayness ? Sorry homie girls might love IOS 7 but I hate it so bad my eyes hurt
K - December 30, 2013 at 2:10pm
The gayness here is the rumors wanting this look, blame them for creating this "gay" look, apple does what people want, technically not from them.
Christopher - December 29, 2013 at 12:19pm
And, and, and, what about an iPod Touch 2nd gen? No really.