Leaked iPhone 6 Renders Reveal New Design, Dimensions? [Images]

Leaked iPhone 6 Renders Reveal New Design, Dimensions? [Images]

shakazulu - April 27, 2014 at 10:17am
I do not want a bigger iPhone! I want a better one!
MUKAI - April 26, 2014 at 9:53pm
Ehhh will wait for the 6S instead. There is always something better coming with the S.
Fukjohn Rah - April 26, 2014 at 10:09pm
I bet the s stands for size.
Great! - April 26, 2014 at 5:36pm
http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/04/26/apples-iphone-5c-ate-up-android-while-googles-moto-x-flopped-why-everyone-was-wrong Seeing as to how effective the 5c is at getting Android users to switch to the iOS platform, do you guys think that there will be a "c" version of the iPhone 6? Seems like there are a LOT of unhappy android users cos even the iPhone 4S has been winning them over. It would appear that these android users think that Apple's 2 year older phone is better than any newer android phone at the same price point.
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 1:14am
I don't care about jailbreaking. I gave that up a few iPhones ago. What they need to do is make it waterproof like other companies have been doing, update the camera to modern standards..at least 16mp, and focus on battery life rather than trying to make a shiv out of the damn thing. It's thin enough already.
K - April 26, 2014 at 1:15am
Tell the thin thing to rumors or maybe it's to stop Samshits cattle rocking about them expressing feelings again. Getting more clueless for the damn gaylaxy living in black hole vagina shaped shit.
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 1:20am
Making it too thin limits the camera. A camera assembly requires a certain amount of depth because of certain inviolable laws of physics in order to accommodate the lenses, etc.
K - April 26, 2014 at 1:29am
True but if apple can keep the phone camera the same yet better than there's not a problem.
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 3:15am
If it's the same it's not better.
K - April 26, 2014 at 7:34am
By same I meant as good as it is before, but technically if it has the same graphic performance as before how can it not get better anymore? That doesn't mean it's becoming old, it's just good enough to stand out.
StewartG - April 26, 2014 at 3:30pm
I agree zeta prime with all of that and especially the battery thing. It has good thinnes already. If it's wider then maybe we can place a more powerful battery that lasts at least three times longer. The longer I use my iPhones the less the battery lasts.
StewartG - April 26, 2014 at 3:31pm
I like that it keeps the same dimensions just slightly larger.
george - April 27, 2014 at 11:37am
Agree Not thinner, More battery, Yes to the iphone 6 size!!!!
Dude... - April 25, 2014 at 7:51pm
Hope it can be jailbroken
Wael - April 25, 2014 at 6:53pm
Waiting for it
Jedediah Johnson - April 25, 2014 at 6:13pm
These images look just like the leaked screenshots on a computer screen that showed the silver iPhone with white antenna lines. I would hope they'd come up with a better design. You never know. This might be a "C" version or iPod touch. I don't see apple getting rid of the true tone flash they just introduced last year. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
K - April 25, 2014 at 6:36pm
That's easily what you can tell that's fake about this render. The colors aren't exact, no flash, no real photos or confirmation by apple.
Nope! - April 25, 2014 at 7:55pm
It can't be an iPod touch because it has a SIM tray. And to "K" (aka Steve God et cetera)... what do you mean no confirmation from Apple? Are you nuts? Even if Jesus hand-delivered the prototype in person, Apple wouldn't confirm it.
K - April 25, 2014 at 8:04pm
I'm not crazy compared to you (aka user critic), but how else is this proof that it's apple? Is there even text back on the iPhone or says "final design of the iPhone" itself? What other way is their, marching into the lab and take photos?
Nope! - April 25, 2014 at 8:13pm
That's my point... there's NO way. So absence of confirmation does not mean that it's fake.
K - April 25, 2014 at 8:16pm
Like I SAID, how else do you know this may be the final look, when did apple say this is the final look?
zetaprime - April 26, 2014 at 4:16am
There must already be a finalized look and feature set for the next iPhone but known only within Apple. Just that various people are making wild guesses at it. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Steven Jobs - April 27, 2014 at 4:41am
K you are an idiot. Don't buy or speak of Apple products again.
K - April 27, 2014 at 4:56am
You act like an idiot, plus I'm on your side. Did you even do the math? You're not even my dad so why should I be involved in your life threatening rules baldy?
Erichard - April 25, 2014 at 5:59pm