iPhone to be Available on Monday in Apple Stores?!

iPhone to be Available on Monday in Apple Stores?!

Posted June 5, 2009 at 7:54pm by iClarified · 9 comments · Add Comment
Silv - June 5, 2009 at 10:47pm
So nobody in the community works at or has a single friend at an Apple store who might be able to shed some light on this? I would imagine if something this epic were true then someone would have to know. How about someone who doesn't work on Monday so would have no fear of increasing their store traffic? Let's hear it :)
Apple Guy - June 5, 2009 at 10:51pm
They would ship the units same day. Get them there around 3 or so Eastern Time.
Nathaniel - June 6, 2009 at 12:30am
Yeah, I remember from the launch at Fido that the boxes arrived and they unboxed them while we waiting in line.
Edge - June 6, 2009 at 12:38am
You are dreaming! I like Apple products, but I highly dislike the Apple geeks who have no life and dream about the surprise iPhone launch. Get a life dudes!
Dev - June 6, 2009 at 9:32am
I agree with Edge. It is HIGHLY unlikely that apple will release the phone in stores the same day it is announced.. Why would they even have to release it to take the spotlight off of the Palm Pre? Just by announcing the iPhone, they steal the spotlight from the Palm Pre. But for those who insist on listening to rumors.. have fun camping outside the stores, haha ;-)
Abbass - June 5, 2009 at 8:57pm
GearLive is a fairly established tech site, a lot more reputable then many of the other iPhone rumors sources floating around. I think this rumor is worth posting/reading. Seems its been picked up by other sites such as BGR as well.
Edge - June 5, 2009 at 9:12pm
Really... gonna sell the iPhone on the same day it's announced, if it's announced... hmmm, ya.... Just cause something is on the Internet, doesn't make it true.
Abbass - June 5, 2009 at 9:33pm
I'm not saying its true. I'm saying its a legitimate rumor. And logically it would make sense for Apple. Not only do they like surprises but for Apple killing the Pre hype makes sense. Imagine the line ups. They would completely steal the limelight from Palm while at the same time increasing demand for their phone.
Edge - June 5, 2009 at 8:06pm
This is like the dumbest post ever. iClarified, are you soooo hard up for rumors???? There is a 0% of this happening and you know it...
Prev 1 of 1 Next